Former_Member
Hi guys, I have an idea and I wanted to run it by you all. Who would be interested in a "Buy one sell one" challenge? In this challenge we would by something from another member in the challenge and they would in turn buy something from us. We would then do this for other team members. No you can stop at just one "buy one sell" or you can move on to another shop and buy something else. If someone buys from your store, you would buy from that store as well. If they spent for example $10 in your store, you would have to spend a minimum of $8 in their store, and of course if you want to spend more that would be up to you. The minimum spend for that challenge would be based on how much the first person bought. If you did one "Buy one sell one" with yourself and another shop owner and you do not wish to do another, you have to let me know so I can inform other team members that you have withdrawn yourself from the competition so that they do not make any further purchases from your store believing you will reciprocate. (Unless they want to go ahead and buy something, fully aware that you won't buy something in return.) If you guys have any questions, concerns or anything pertaining to "Buy one Sell one" lets discuss it below, and if you are interested please leave your shop name so I can include you in the challenge. Each challenge will only last for a day or two. Then we can assess how successful it was or not. I believe that this will help to improve our sales numbers and, our satisfied team members will then be able to leave glowing reviews which will only help to further our sales. Also, this will improving our networking as we will show up in the feeds of others.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE I NEED YOUR INPUT

Oh thank you Shannon it is!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Guys, please remember to reply promptly to inquires from other team members. Please inbox me with the names of the persons you have bought from, the amount you spent, and the names of those who bought from your shops and the amount they spent.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I would like to as well.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Are you still helping buy something from other shops?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Katt! The challenge is currently going on, you may jump in if you'd like. Just message someone before buying from their store, to see if they would be interested in buying from you as well. Then inbox me to let me know who you bought from, the amount you spent, and the same info for your buyers.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Is there anyone here who has not received a sale yet? And everyone else please remember to inbox me the info I asked for. Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm sorry but I am going to have to withdraw from this challenge at this time. I am hoping I will be able to join it again at a later time.

Sincerely,
Sharon
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

No worries, Sharon! I'm hoping we'll do another challenge like this again later! I thought this was a lot of fun!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi guys, please check out my banner for my shop! It was done by Dani! I love it!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That's super sweet!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Love that new banner!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks sunny! I love it too! :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've received my order from Shannon and Alex and I love them! I used them as props for my new product, recently listed. I also put a link to their store at the end of my description so anyone who is interested can find them. Check out the pictures! https://www.etsy.com/listing/205513655/nk-naturals-coconut-frosting-pre-poo?ref=shop_home_feat_1
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks! I'm glad you liked them! :-D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! could I get your opinions on our game? How was it for you guys? Any suggestions?
0 Likes

is this game still going?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I thoroughly enjoyed that game! I think it would be a fun thing to do maybe 2 or 3 times per year! What does everyone else think?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I thought that it was a fun game. It gave everyone who participated a chance to interact with other shop owners and such, plus I was able to get some cool products out of it from other people which makes it nice. Not to mention how much the extra sales and reviews help personal shops look! I think maybe trying to do something like this a few times a year like HomemadeCollectibles mentioned might be a good idea!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Stella, we just completed this round. Stay tuned, we may have a next round depending on the feedback received from other players. I agree though that I got some reviews and sales and I believe that this helped me to get other sales.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.