Introduce yourself thread

Hi! i just join this team and i would love for all to get to know each other. My name is Victoria, i live in Buenos Aires, Argentina and i create vegan harnesses and lingerie in my shop: www.ideologiastore.etsy.com
I love classic metal bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden but i also like bandas like Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, etc...
What about you?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: Introduce yourself thread

Heyy! You have had a good idea!

My name is Victoria too, I'm from Barcelona, Catalonia.
I like heavy metal/ hard rock / thrash music from the 80's. Some of my favorite bands are Judas Priest ( My absolutely favorite band ) King Diamond, Gary Moore, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister, Exodus, Q5, Warlord.... etc etc etc!!! I love to go to concerts, and music festivals like Hellfest (Fr), Keep it True (Ger)....

As you can see, my shop want to be of this style, i make custom band shirts, vests, jackets and many more!

You can take a look if you want!

www.metallianstore.etsy.com

Nice to meet you all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey Anna here from Huntington Beach, CA. I've been listening to rock/metal since high school (long time ago lol) Metallica - old Metallica though with Burton and then Newsted, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Testament, Deep Purple, Queensryche plus melodic rock Def Leppard, Sunstorm, Hardline, TNT & hundreds more... :) I love music and it was always a big part of my life. I've worked as music photographer for several years too, it was so much fun!

Cheers \m/ :)
0 Likes
NoHoJO
Crafty Poster

Hello fello Etsy Metal Heads!
JO of NoHoJO here!
NoHo = North Hollywood, CA. Arts district here that the Locals call "NoHo"
JO = Me (And, besides, I'm no "Ho")
Thus, NoHoJO

A Serious lover of a multitude of music types. For me, music is, by far, the art form that touches me the deepest, with the longest lasting impact. And, if I must choose a favorite style, it's got to be Hard Rock/Heavy Metal! No question! Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Guns N Roses. Particularly love the rock/metal guitar players, including, but not limited to Ritchie Blackmore, Steve Vai, Uli Jon Roth, Yngwie Malmsteen, Michael Schenker... Oh, My! It's infinite!!!

Rock on Everyone...

JO
¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` NoHoJO
North Hollywood, CA
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all!

I'm Ana, from Santander (Spain), but now I'm living in Madrid, where I have a job, apart from my Etsy shop.

I love all kinds of metal, from Death/Black/Vking to the Classic Heavy Metal. Here are some of my favourite bands: Insomnium, Septic Flesh, Iron Maiden, Immortal, Behemoth, Judas Priest, Rotting Christ, Wintersun...

I'm a festival and concert lover too! I'll never have enough, so maybe we'll meet sometime in one of them :)

You can have a look at my shop, there are not many listings at the moment, but next month there will be new handmane items:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WarpathApparel

Cheers!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey all! New to the team, and just thought I'd drop in with a friendly "Hello!"

Feel free to drop in a convo and say hello back!
-Shelly

Check out my shop with the link below, and if you see anything you like, here is a DICOUNT code for all my fellow group members to receive 10% off your total purchase!!!

Stop by regularly, I'm always adding more!
GROUPIE10
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TranceDollApparel?ref=si_shop

0 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Rachel from the Netherlands and obviously I'm into metal, otherwise I wouldn't be here ;-)

Music-wise I am into the glam metal and heavy metal from the 80's. So stuff like Judas Priest, Slaughter, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, Warrant, Skid Row, KISS, Krokus, Pantera (yes, the glam one!), Metallica. But AC/DC is also a huge competitor in this list ;)

I like make accessories with leather and spikes and just slightly weird stuff that you don't wear to the supermarket or something. Sadly I share this hobby with a fulltime job, parttime study and my fantasy/historical costume making so my shop isn't huge :(

Anyhow, check it out on www.etsy.com/shop/hellbendsforleather !
0 Likes
Little1
Inspiration Seeker

Hello hello --

Greetings from jolly ole England (pretend it's said in an English accent that I do not have, as I am American living here whilst going to University) !

I grew up in the 70's/80's and really do love my metal /hair bands - give me some Twisted Sister, Type O Negative (RIP Peter), M. Crue, even some Bon Jovi (hey, I'm from New Jersey, USA -- gotta represent!).

Anyways -- my leather accessories here range from those of an adult nature to awesome metal/goth themed -- chokers / bracers with spikes, etc.

So please, check it out -- I ship worldwide. I run coupons/sales every now and then -- so check back on the mail page to see if anything new is going on.

Looking forward to having you all shop from me ;) (and vice versa) !

www.etsy.com/shop/Little1
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

metal comes in so many ways:
Celtic Frost
Hellhammer
Reverend Bizarre
Witchcraft
Witch
Just a few I love and love to hate(new material)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I grew up in the 80s as a rocker, jeans stormrider rocker shirt...acid pot beer knives mushrooms hardbar, Lots of bands and partying re...Bowen Island
also lots of rocker chicks ...peace out Justin
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello fellow metalheads ,
i love THRASH metal , classic heavy metal, speed metal , all the good stuff!
i love going to shows
my favorite bands are the doors (i do love classics aswell) iron maiden, megadeth, overkill, razor, whiplash, and so on .
i plan to one day start a sort of blog on local metal bands
,,, -Crystal
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Mielikki, I am new in this team, I have a passion for the handmade, that I make only while listening to some metal music.

My favorite: Dark Tranquillity !!
..Amorphis, Autumn ( now named " Люди Осени " )

You're all welcomed in my shop!
0 Likes

Hey Y'all,

Metal head Mel here. I am not just a metal head but a metal mom. My oldest kid has had a guitar in his hand since he was 8. The youngest well... I added heavy classical music to my tummy headphones and he plays violin.

I guess I like just about anything heavy including good old delta blues. Still have my ticket stubs from every concert I have ever been to. I am probably a lot older than most of you guys.I got caught climbing out my window at 11 sneaking to a Runaways Show! So I may be a groupie at heart I love the ladies who rock too. Lita Ford is my idol! My dog is Lita Ford Miller.

My son and me go to lots of concerts. My goal is to get to Wacken while I can still remember who I am.

I am still learning computers and just recently got a digital camera.Then my kids introduced me to Facebook. Now I can tape and take legal photos at concerts. Don't ask how I used to smuggle my big cannon into shows! If anyone wants to see any photos or bad video my facebook is linked to my Etsy Shop.

Motorhead for Life!
Mel
0 Likes

Hi guys,

was super excited to find this team! i'm a big fan of metal and it's great to find others in etsy world who love it too.

i make quirky hair accessories that i always make sure to wear out at all gigs. favourite bands include opeth, mehuggah, lamb of god. but i'm an aussie, so gotta list some local bands like sydonia, chaos divine, cog to name a few.
0 Likes

Hi everyone,

I'm Teresa from NoneBlackerVintage. I grew up in the 70s with older brothers and sisters, lucky me! I remember yelling to my oldest brother, "Do Iron Man! Do Iron Man!!!" so he'd make wrestler poses while playing Black Sabbath's Iron Man on the old console stereo.

It would take too long to list all the bands I like, but the first ones that come to mind are Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, the Cockney Rejects, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper and Blue Oyster Cult. The Runaways, too! I'll stop there or I'll be doing this all day.

I play bass and guitar and sing. I also make jewelry and sculpture out of tiny tiny glass beads. My other etsy stores are www.teresasullivanart.etsy.com and www.teresasullivanstudio.etsy.com

I just turned 50; I don't have any kids but I was the rockin' aunt who made compilation (mix)tapes for my nephews over the years. I'm stoked to be here, stoked that so many people around the world rock out so righteously!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel Mills and I was so stoked to run across this group today. It's nice to know there are other metal heads out there on this site. I listen to a wide variety of metal, but I most often stick to BTBAM, Protest the Hero, Meshuggah, and Periphery to name a few.

I have been making portable LED lighting displays to represent bands and symbols and am now starting to post them here on Etsy. I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys, so when you have a minute take a look through my products/ shop and let me know what you think!

www.etsy.com/listing/272489794/rgb-led-peace-sign-battery-powered

www.etsy.com/listing/269616058/umphreys-mcgee-led-light-up-logo

Thanks and rock on,
Daniel
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.