Wishrug
Inspiration Seeker

HANDMADE CARPET

Dear Etsy Community,

I'm reaching out to share my journey with you. I recently invested in a collection of exquisite Afghan handmade carpets featuring modern designs. With great excitement, I listed these beautiful creations on Etsy, hoping to share their beauty with the world.

However, after three months of waiting and zero sales, I find myself feeling disheartened and unsure of my path forward. It's been a challenging time, and I'm seeking guidance from this wonderful community.

I believe in the power of handmade craftsmanship and the unique stories behind each product. Yet, I wonder if I'm missing something crucial in my approach. Is Etsy the right platform for me? Should I pivot my strategy, or is there something I can do differently to succeed here?

I humbly ask for your advice, your wisdom, and your support. Together, let's explore how I can best showcase these magnificent carpets and connect with those who will appreciate their beauty.

Thank you for being part of this community, and I look forward to your insights.

Warm regards,
[NOOR AMEEN]

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.