Former_Member
Not applicable

This might sound silly...but can you get addicted to a particular knitting pattern?

This is not about self promotion so I won't mention the item in question, but I bought a pattern last year which I LOVE and I can't stop making. It's something to do with the simplicity of the design, that it uses up odds and ends of yarn and I can make it in an evening or a couple of hours.

I've listed numerous variations in my shop in all kinds of different colour ways and yes I've sold a few, but nowhere near the number I am making (and continuing to make and thinking about making......).

I've never experienced this with any other design. Does anyone out there have the same experience? Or is this just weird? :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: This might sound silly...but can you get addicted to a particular knitting pattern?

What's wrong with liking a particular pattern? I have my favorites as well, but I'm not on the "roll" you are :)

One thing I notice is when I make a half dozen of the same items they seem to stick around forever! Maybe it's just me but I get tired of seeing the same thing...
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.