Former_Member
Hi all,

I'm excited to announce our recently launched Craft Party page: https://www.etsy.com/craftparty

On this page you'll be able to:
- find a Craft Party near you or add your Craft Party to the Craft Party Calendar for other's to join.
- download the digital toolkit to help make your event a breeze.
- read up on all things Craft Party in our FAQ.

If you're looking for some DIY inspiration for your Craft Party, visit the Craft Party page or the Etsy Blog on May 5 to download our DIY tutorial and kit. I will also be posting an update with links to the DIY in this team.

Yours truly,
Clare
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Craft Party Website Launch

In 2011 it was June 10th, 2013 it was June 20th and in 2012 it was August 24th.

So far 2014 and 2015 have been June 6th and in 2014 that fell on a Thursday, which a lot of people had a problem with due to it being a weekday.

Even though people don't have to hold their parties on the set dates, for me, I like to have it on the set dates they give us.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The first ever one in 2010 was June 18h...Etsy's Birthday.
0 Likes

Hi everyone!

Our team has never participated in a craft party in the past, but we are hoping to host one or more this year in various locations. I appreciate reading all the information in this team, to learn exactly what a craft party is and how to host one.

I went to the Craft Party page at https://www.etsy.com/craftparty, and found that information helpful as well. Will this Craft Party page be updated soon for 2016?
0 Likes
AnxiousOrganizer
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there,

Yes, once we officially launch all of the announcements for Craft Party 2016, we'll have an updated website. The URL may not be www.etsy.com/craftparty but we'll announce any new URLs.

Lauren
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.