Want to collaborate!?

Hey there!

I'm looking to collaborate with shop owners who sell complementary products. 

My shop specializes in mugs, tumblers, pillowcases, shot glasses, and more with unique, customizable designs in a variety of niches.

I think the type of collaboration that makes the most sense would be with anyone whose shop sells artwork (prints, watercolors, etc.). 

My idea is to create win-win collaborations with like-minded shop owners by putting your artwork on my mugs, tumblers, pillowcases, and shot glasses and sharing the profits of any items sold. 

I think this type of collaboration can lead to some really special products that both our audiences will love. 

Please let me know if this is an opportunity you'd be interested in discussing further. 

Thanks so much!

Best, 
Michaela

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Want to collaborate!?

I might be interested in collaborating.  However, I'm just building steam to get my shop opened back up after a long hiatus. I'm currently working in watercolor and loving it! I think I could come up with some cute dog art. Is that the theme you are adhering to in your shop?

-Chelsea

0 Likes

Re: Want to collaborate!?

Although I'm late, I think we could collaborate. I would be happy to create a synergy in which both parties benefit. Thank you.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.