Promotional Opportunity ~ Black Friday, Small Business Sat, Cyber Monday

Hi Teamies!!

I spoke with Myra prior to posting this to see if it would be ok and she gave me a thumbs up.

I am a fellow team member but also I am the captain of another team ~ Freckle Power (www.etsy.com/teams/21998/team-freckle-power)

We are trying to get a shopping event together on pinterest and are opening the event up to shops outside our team. The more people that participate the more word of mouth there will be.

Event details:
Event takes place on Pinterest board: www.pinterest.com/etsyteamfp/shop-small-event/
Event runs 11/28-12/ (Black Friday, Small Business Saturday through Cyber Monday).
Each shop can offer whatever percentage off or free shipping – they would just need to use the code “FRECKLEPOWER” as their coupon code.
Each participant must promote the event on their social media spots (ie. twitter, pinterest, facebook…etc).

Some hash tags for this event are #sale #smallbusiness #blackfriday #smallbusinesssaturday #cybermonday #handmade #etsy #etsygifts

Each shop will need to fill out this questionnaire to participate so we can add your shop to the event: goo.gl/forms/9TPRwZiOSi

Convo me (Jill) with any questions.

Wishing you all many sales this holiday season!!

xoxo,
j
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Promotional Opportunity ~ Black Friday, Small Business Sat, Cyber Monday

join the event here: http://goo.gl/forms/els5vmCKBW
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.