Former_Member
Not applicable

IMPORTANT!!! Team-Mates !!!

The Following Message is from Etsy Admin:

======
Hello friends,

I'm sorry that some of you - particularly those participating in some treasury, BNR and BNS teams - have been caught by this daily limit on treasury comments. Rest assured that it is not our intention to limit or otherwise diminish your Etsy experience. On the contrary, our goal with this limit is to prevent others who might seek to heavily spam the treasuries from diminishing your Etsy experience.

I can hear some of you saying "Well, that's ridiculous. No one has polluted my treasury's comments with links to weird sites showing awful pictures or selling tennis shoes." Which is good! Because we don't want them to, and this limit is one way to prevent anyone seeking to do either of those from causing too much trouble. For most Treasury commenters we think this limit is pretty suitable.

I understand that there are some of you who would prefer to be able to post more comments than you can now; you can expect this limit to remain for the time being, but I'll let the appropriate folks know about your concerns.

=======

More Info Here:
www.etsy.com/teams/7718/site-help/discuss/10047607/page/1

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: IMPORTANT!!! Team-Mates !!!

If We hear anything else We'll let you know!
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work things out.

XOXO

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: IMPORTANT!!! Team-Mates !!!

Please Do Not Worry + No Panic! :D

Our Team BNS still runs Normal !!!

Maybe I cannot always say "Hi" to everyone like I used to, If I say 100x 'Hi' then I will be done for the day :)

Buy In Welcome!, List will be updated as normal :)

XOXO
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.