Former_Member
Got a question? Here is a good place to ask it.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Questions

Ok I really need help with sales. I posted it in my shop announcement , now. Do I make all of my listings titles lead off with "Sale, 50 percent off, use the coupon code" or do I not place that in the title at all ? I'm getting no hits now for a month.Tell me more
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my apologies for later answers.

Elizabeth,
Thank you so much for signing for the plan, we hope that this will work for you. You will always have a chance to cancel your subscription and stop using our services. Site does promotion through social media google search newsletters etc, largest coupon codes databases so you won't need any extra.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Patti,
No you should never change your title name and never include such things as Sale, or even put the number of percentage of the discount you give. The purpose of the title is how people make search and how do they find you. Nobody makes search such as 50% discount. People make search such as "men knitted socks", "white cotton gloves for teenager" etc. but never "50 percent discount coupon code". If you make such change you will lose possible customers who searched products you sell but you will never appear in their search results. No appearance in search results will lead that no customers will see your product and that will lead to no sales. I hope that I helped you with this matter.
0 Likes

Hi there, I tried to sign up but when I tried to link my shop the site only tells me that there is no shop associated with me. Did I register wrong? I used the email associated with my shop...🤷🏻‍♀️
0 Likes

In a nutshell, how does your program work?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Mandee,

I'm very sorry for a late answer. Temporarily we could not authorize new users through Etsy. Minor issues were solved and you are now able to finish setup your account.

Best regards,
Arthur
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Melinda,

ETSdiscount.com is a tool which helps you increase sales using Etsy coupons. Users register on ETSdiscount.com, sets a discount for products they want to sell and we advertise those products through our website and social channels. For more information please visit https://www.etsdiscount.com/etsdiscount-com-team/

Best regards,
Arthur
0 Likes

I can't seem to connect my shop, it's keep saying user is already registered. I don't know how else to log in. Could you please help.
Thanks
Sharan
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Sharan,

I answered your question through private message with steps to fix this issue. Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Arthur
0 Likes
Baibaart
Registered Buyer

www.etsy.com/listing/594537036/hand-painted-natural-silk-sguare-with?ref=pr_shop
0 Likes
Baibaart
Registered Buyer

www.etsy.com/listing/595805500/hand-painted-silk-scarf-with-white?ref=listing-shop-header-3
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.