idnshop
Inspiration Seeker

sales

hy im hendry 

this is the third week and i havent got sales just barely active etsy ads

mind to visit myshop idnshop to check whats wrong?

mind to share tips and comment

how you get and boost sales? 

thanx for visiting .

best regard

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
2 Replies

Re: sales

Hi Hendry.

I just looked at your profile for your business! To get more sales, here are a few tips:

1. Choose 1 or 2 main things to be in your shop for sale. It is harder for people to see the variety of options of things they want. If you're in to board games, maybe you sell old board games you haven't used in a while! 

2. Check your punctuation, capitalization, and grammatical errors in your writing. A neat website always helps get customers!

3. Choose things that you, and your family and friends would want to buy. It is hard for you to choose some random things to buy and call it a business! (Not you just everyone in general)

4. Don't have them be able to negotiate. You need to have a set price and just leave it. If you are desperate for customers, then put it at just a little lower price! Also find things that are trendy to get more sales.

5. Market your business. Write notes to family and friends and tell them all the unique and great things about your business! Have them share it with their friends and family. Then your business will be the talk of the neighborhood.

Hopefully that helps. Message me with any questions, comments or concerns regarding this topic.

Enjoy your day

0 Likes
idnshop
Inspiration Seeker

Re: sales

i has 66 visit in 3weeks 0 sales.  sometimes sad^^.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.