Former_Member
I live in Tampa, retired and love to create and design using clipart.

Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AND SHOP!

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I love art and creating art...currently I am making miniature art cards at my shop. Please check out my cards, and let me know how you like them. I am also very inspired by the Etsy community and the beautiful creations here..
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm TJ! I'm from Philadelphia and I make and sell tee shirts. Printing is my full time job and my Etsy store is an extension of my screenprinting / custom printing business Top Banana Screen Printing.
1 Like

Hi, I live in England, love to paint and handcraft and here is one of my items. You will find much more in my shop :)
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/193367170/animal-pet-appliqued-cat-cushion-pillow?ref=shop_home_acti...
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I from Massachusetts, and I make and sell eco-friendly, recycled/natural jewelry. All of my jewelry is made from either natural materials or recycled materials so that we can all be earth conscious while staying beautiful!

I've just started on etsy, but I've been selling off and on at fairs and farmer's markets for years.
1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everybody. love you all.
We are a group of friends including designer, manufacturer, and computer expert all together. ETSY has provided a great platform to show and retail our handmade innovative Jewelry concepts directly to buyers from around the world.just explore elegant jewelry designer pieces.
1 Like

Hello!
My name is Inayya! I'm 32 years old. 
When I was six, I got aquainted with my first handmade techique - macrame. Then I learned, how to crochet, knit, sew, embroider, make soap, felt and many other things, including digital graphic. Now I'm in a digital world :) and sell graphic illustrations. 
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I am new to Etsy and I'm still trying to figure out what works. I'd love for you to visit my page or give me some tips.
1 Like

Hello Everyone! I handcraft in wood, clay, glass and metal sculpture. I appreciate being part of a team where promotion is encouraged. Thank you for that. I would love it if you would stop by my stop and leave me a note to say you are part of this team. Here is a sample of my rubber stamps:

www.etsy.com/listing/153170667/lot-of-4-brand-new-mounted-rubber-stamps
www.etsy.com/listing/130960483/lot-of-3-brand-new-mounted-rubber-stamp
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello. I'm Carissa. I'm from good ole' Louisiana but live in Mississippi.

I make tutus, wreaths, home decor and an other misc items!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I am Natalie. I am originally from Ohio, but my husband is in the Air Force so move around. We recently moved to Cheyenne, WY. I just graduated from graduate school and I am trying to get my state licenses, which is harder than I expected. Selling on ETSY helps me pay my student loans and small bills. That being said I need to sell more to pay those student loans!
I crochet photo props, hats, toys, household items, and much more.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone wife and husband team from san diego, ca. We are inspired by the word of god all of our creations are creations from god. We feel that gods word saves lives. We love to create from gods word. Please check out our shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeavenlyCreations14/
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I am a SAHM (stay at home mom), and I just recently started my business Pink Lemon Designs. I create rustic home decor and rustic wedding decor!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I work in Holistic Health Care and make special products for our patients. I was encouraged by them to start an Etsy store. But I find it is very hard to get noticed or even get sales. Looking for help here on this team.

God Bless and thanks for having me here
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone
I create custom wedding designs everything for the bride except the dress. My designs are definitely the non traditional wedding items. I like to step as far outside of the box as I can. My shop here on Etsy is my full time job and I am eager to grow. I love to help others promote and always enjoy when the love is returned.
I am excited to be part of a team that wants to help others
Glad to be here
Angela
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey... I am from Montreal.... annnd just starting out with this new jewelry line...

Started out as a hobby, but really trying to take it to the next step!!!

right now I am focusing on adding a new item to the shop everyday....

here is todays new piece: https://www.etsy.com/listing/195676383/sterling-silver-alien-skull-ring?

let me know what you think... annnd stay tuned for tons of new creations

:)
0 Likes
MavericGifts
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, I am a wire sculptor and love working with gemstones and wire and I also love beading jewelry. My husband, Vance, is a silver smith and loves working with turquoise and silver and well as other gemstones.

We have been traders at Native American pow wows for years and also make dream catchers in various designs, leather purses and pouches and artifact replicas such as spears, war clubs, talking sticks, rattles, etc, and also sell supplies. I am a proud member of The Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama.

We have other Etsy shops: MavericBeadsNVintage, MavericGems, SilverHawkJewelry.

Facebook: facebook.com/Melissa.veale.1?fref=ts or enter Maveric Gifts in friend search.
0 Likes
Majesthink
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there,

my name is Andrea, I am a midwife but I love to design and doing stuff online that is why I chose to be a graphic and web designer.

My friend brought me here, I thought I could share and sell my works all over the globe, that would be awesome.

:)
0 Likes

Hello my name is Ashley and I'm an art student who loves cats and crafts and flowers and tea and loooots of other things!

My shop consists of the little things and crafts I have made in my spare time(:
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.