Former_Member
I live in Tampa, retired and love to create and design using clipart.

Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AND SHOP!

Hello! My name is Chelsea, I live in Springfield, Missouri. I moved to Missouri for college, but ultimately had to drop out due to financial reasons. I have always considered myself a "crafty" person. My inspiration started through a woodworking company that a few friends owned but unfortunately it did not work out. After working with them, and learning how to work with wood, it really sparked my interest in the area of using a new medium.  Currently I am delivering pizzas for a living for dominos, which doesnt make me the happiest on some days. I deal with rude customers on the regular, so coming home to making new pieces is my escape. Until recently I was just doing it for myself and a few friends. I am very new to owning an etsy shop and I have high hopes, but low goals to start with.

So short recap, I am Chelsea. I am thankful for all the support I have now and the support I will have in the future. My etsy shop is ArtAgainstTheGrain, but I also have a Facebook business page ArtAgainstTheGrainByChelsea.   

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
QuintessaXylo
Inspiration Seeker

Hello fellas im luckey from srilanka

Small beautiful island.some of you maybe know.

Im full time staying at my shop.selling wooden home decor and dinning room stuff.

And my husband planting and selling islandwide cinnamon and venila.im about to planning selling them in worldwide 

Through etsy with Payoneer or paypal support

Im love with home decor.and addicted to that . 

My Etsy shop has evolved into almost exclusively wooden stuff like plates ,bowls,cake organizer,cups,unique wooden glass,and ceylon cinnamon venilla and spices

a few other seasonal home decor items.
Looking forward to interacting with all of you

Dont hesitate to inbox or look into my unique items

1 Like

Hi everyone, I'm a working/college student that lives in Texas. I currently work in the banking industry and majoring in Psychology. Although I'm majoring in Psychology, my first love will always be creative design and marketing.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBijouDesigns?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

0 Likes

0 Likes

Hi everyone!

I'm Renee, from Canada.

Run my etsy shop full-time. I make paper flowers, paper crafts and backdrops!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreameventsinpaper

1 Like

Wow!!

Gorgeous stuff!

Heather

0 Likes

Hello!

My name is Heather and I live in Milwaukee, WI with my husband, 2 cats, and 1 dog. I recently left my very stressful job with the local humane society after 20+  years to grow my jewelry business. While my shop was technically opened in 2016 I had barely done anything with it until this summer and now I am all in!

www.culola.etsy.com

0 Likes
JoyfulMemories
Inspiration Seeker

From one Wisconsin resident to another, Welcome to the group! 

0 Likes

I am Angela. I am 24 years old. I live in Texas I am a real estate agent and manage my Etsy shop. 

I have two doggos: Olive and Addy. They are both rescues. 

www.etsy.com/shop/perfectlyplumdesigns

0 Likes
JoyfulMemories
Inspiration Seeker

Welcome to the group! 

0 Likes
expertlydyed
Inspiration Seeker

Hi all, I've been selling on Etsy since 2011. I originally paired my Etsy shop as a backup for my main job (working for the state archaeologist), but then moved to Korea two years after I got my MSc. I went back to the States in 2015 to get my visa for my MA/PhD in archaeology in the UK, which is where I am now! I'm a Year 3 PhD student studying textile production in the Iron Age of Britain. I'm busy writing up my thesis and gearing up for a job search, but Etsy has always been there to keep me going, financially and creatively.

Since moving to Britain, and the recent changes with Etsy shipping, I need a little boost. Being in a team and promoting other shops was how I really got my start with Expertly Dyed, so I'm back in the community to do a little promoting. While I figure out how to juggle thesis writing, planning experiments, looking for jobs, and look for a suitable extra selling platform, I'll be looking forward to the collective support of everyone here. 

Expertly Dyed: Art by Science

0 Likes
JoyfulMemories
Inspiration Seeker

Welcome to the group! Getting noticed and finding followers can be very difficult. I personally struggle with this as well. I wish I could get more shares on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. 

0 Likes

0 Likes

Hi Everybody,

I live in Washington state - Woodland.

I have always enjoyed  crafts of all kinds and made jewelry for fun. My main career was an RD in healthcare food service for over 40 years. My position was eliminated, and my friends said "do what you love". So here I am!!! 

I look forward to playing with all of you! Great support!

0 Likes

Hi everyone!

We have opened an etsy shop recently: https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/TerritorioPacifico

Here you can find prints of our art. Light, darkness, sun, moon, nature, ... inspire us to create drawings made individually and sometimes together, but always with the essence of the Territorio Pacifico, where the essence of the universe is transformed into art.

0 Likes

Labradorite ring, natural blue labradorite checker cut stone ring, silver handmade ring, labradorite jewelry
Purple amethyst half moon ring Sterling Silver stacking Half moon Crescent Moon Ring Boho Hippie
Carnelian Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring Sterling Silver Jewelry Orange Ring Carnelian ring

0 Likes
NZHG
Crafty Poster

Hi everyone, my name is Jocelyn and I am from France. I set up my etsy shop 2 weeks ago, trying to turn my passion for photography and pottery into a small business. I'm also a collector addict - shells, stamps and french vintage finds which I'll be putting up over time. 

I hope to learn alot and get to know some of you in this thread. Merci!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NZHG

0 Likes

Hello HELLO!

I'm Jodi, I'm a stay at home mom with two beautiful sons. I have just opened my shop and would love some visitors!

I design files for vinyl cutting machines like cricut-SO FUN! Here's my shop link. https://www.etsy.com/shop/WORQSHOPPE

2 Likes

I offer various handcrafted items. Paintings, handpainted peg dolls, jewelry and hair accessories. I opened this shop to attempt to supplement my disability income. I have made no sales yet but it feels good to be creating again.

0 Likes
FIIBBS
Inspiration Seeker

I love creating piece that are 

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am a french graphic designer and an illustrator. I draw a lot, if you want to have a look, please visit my etsy shop and tell me what you think :)

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Elpida and Im from Greece. Im 21 years old and I knew from 10 years old that I want to create jewellery items. I quit from my job which was not something about jewellery and I open my Etsy Shop! I love to make crochet earrings! Soon, I will add some crochet bags! Thank you

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.