Former_Member
I live in Tampa, retired and love to create and design using clipart.

Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AND SHOP!

Hi my name is Luis, I am a graphic designer located in Cleveland.
I love creating art from the places, books , movies and video games that inspire me, here I offer my work to you in hight quality prints, finished and packed with big care and attention to detail. Let's be ETSY friends.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

🎀Hi all I make cards and I'll be glad if you drop by my shop🎀 and this is a sample of what I make: https://www.etsy.com/listing/250103306/christmas-tree-card-paper-cut-card. https://www.etsy.com/listing/249998005/have-a-holly-jolly-christmas-cards-paper
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Michelle, Im going to school to be a real estate broker, I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. I love this!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI, my name is Caroline and I live in Uruguay. I shipped my paintings to the US and I am shipping from Miami, Florida
I am very new in Etsy and trying hard to form my profile.
I wish everyone great sales. I love to work my shop in Etsy.
Take care!
0 Likes

Hey I'm Emilee and I live in Utah but am originally from California. I love to knit and design new knitting patterns. I have three beautiful children and I'm excited to be apart of this team.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

We have just started a new store with transfers. Take a look and let us know what you think of it. Our transfer are high quality and therefore the user will be satisfied. High resolution therefore a very sharp print. The images ar created specifically for striking transfer......that is very important. We also design baby shoes and moccasins with name as well. if you want a name to the image, ordering any image you want and send us a message and tell us with the name you want under the image. We will send you a new PDF image with desired name. take a look and have fun

Max and Maria

https://www.etsy.com/listing/238943307/transfer-image-onesie-diy-bebe-baby?ref=shop_home_active_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/245486370/transfer-horse-onesie-romper-picture?ref=shop_home_active_12

https://www.etsy.com/listing/239143676/diy-transfer-bebe-baby-romper-cute-baby?ref=listing-shop-head...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/239040368/transfer-picture-bebe-baby-romper-baby?ref=related-1

VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS ON YOU TUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znzrwqr31XMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znzrwqr31XM

IF YOU FAVORITE OUR SHOP YOU GET 20% OFF OUR TRANSFER
0 Likes
FrozenLife
Inspiration Seeker

Hi. My name is Nadezhda and Im from Russia. I artist and i painting oil paints.
Shipping my paintings worldwide.
I`m a newbie on etsy but I try to learn more of the new, to attract more buyers. Come to my shop, you can be anything like it!

My last novelty - Christmas cards, best gift for Christmas and New Years celebrations!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/250743860/handmade-unique-christmas-greeting-cards
0 Likes

Hello! My name is Lisa. I live in Fountain Inn, SC with my husband and our 6 year old Malamute Husky. I've always been a crafty person and creating jewelry is a real pleasure for me. I am happy to be a part of this team and will do my part to help promote all the talented etsy members from this team.
1 Like

Hello, I am newly retired, moved to Texas, and have recently renewed my love for sewing. I make vintage style aprons and beautiful pillows. I have moved from eBay to Etsy as I think it reflects my love of crafting better. I will be participating in my first craft shows this year and look forward to learning how to price and sell more items.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Julie, and I work full time as a nurse and have created many pieces of jewelry to my daughter who is my greatest inspiration, and recently decided to open a shop at Etsy. I love people, nature and adore the elderly population; I think they have so much wisdom and great stories to share. Love to read good literature, write poetry, cook and love to take walks. I am thankful for what I have and am happy with my life. Life is too short, therefore, I live one day at a time. Health and happiness to all of you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Hrach I am a mail carrier. I love crafting and being creative. If I could make a living doing it, it would be a dream come true.
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Pauline and I have two Etsy shops. One is Twistedfiberdesigns where I sell fiber and textile jewelry, hats and gift items and the new shop is Beads2behold2, which features leather wrap bracelets, and seed bead earrings.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey all! Glad to be here. I'm an artist, sculptor, painter. I've recently moved to the unique niche of gemstone carving, primarily opal. As a side note, I also create jewelry as well.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Busy mom and student, love crafting and painting! We make handpainted wooden letters for nurseries/kids rooms and oil canvas paintings as well!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi

My shop is called ChromotherapyArt

At 16 I took to the "helm" of my life and charted my journey and sought what I wanted.
In 1979 I reached Rio de Janeiro -my first, carefully plotted, destinatio- and made contact with something wonderful in a second-hand bookstore an art book with a picture of a Kandisnsky painting. I was delighted and thrilled with that COLOR EXPLOSION. I was there holding that book, traveling within that painting for such a long time. I lost track of time until the seller approached and asked if I was okay. I looked at him, almost in a trance, and mumbled something. The only thing I felt was courage: I no longer was afraid of what would happen to me in that great city, nor cared about where I was going to sleep, eat, work ... I just knew I was going to get all I wanted, I just had to choose...
From that moment, I began to orientate myself and to surround myself with colors that made me feel good. I I tried to learn, compare, and find out everything I could about the influence of colors in the lives of living things and it was not easy (for many years we did not have access to "divine" Google).
For several years, I dedicated myself to observing and researching the use of chromotherapy in all shapes and uses. I developed my own ideas regarding the benefits of using the colors and their combinations as way of combating different maladies affecting the body and mind.
As regards my paintings: first of all I do them because I like to and I love the end result.

https://www.etsy.com/pt/shop/ChromotherapyArt?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I am Tito :) I am glad to join the group!
0 Likes

Hello! I am Steve.I was recently in a team.I wish you all success and good buyers .
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hello everyone!

My name is Annie. I am a full time working mother of 3, 2 boys 14 and 27 and my step daughter 10...whom we have full time in our beautiful home in the hills of Castro Valley, CA. In April I had my first granddaughter who just turned 6 months old...so we have a very busy home.

I stumbled upon Etsy while in bed online going through chemo. I am a STG 3b breast cancer survivor and have had many health obstables to over come these past 6 years and still going stong! having my 6th surgery next Thursday to remove several nodes in my neck...so I will be active online for the next few weeks recovering.

Crochet keeps me sane, it helped me quit smoking and it keeps me busy at night when the kids are all in bed. I learned when I was 8 from my grandmother growing up while visiting her on weekends and have been doing it ever since.

I am happy to be here and hope to make new friends, create new ideas, and start new goals this up coming new year 2016.

Hope you all have an absolutely wonderful October selling month!

talk to you soon!
Cheers!
Annie
0 Likes

Hi everybody!

Based in Tel-Aviv, we create contemporary designs for home décor,
here is our Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/yahalomis :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.