New shop struggling in saless

Hello everyone, 

i just started a small handmade jewelry shop on etsy and i am really struggling in sales if you guys could please help out give me some pointers, go buy something, help me promote, or like some items that would mean the world to me. thank yoi

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply
DowaiiStudios
Inspiration Seeker

Re: New shop struggling in saless

Hey!

First and foremost, your store is absolutely adorable and I love everything you have to sell!

For the yellow necklace I may consider changing the photo to one where it is on the mannequin stand, you can see it a bit better that way. 

Have you thought of using ads at all? Even 2 dollars a day only specific to a couple of items you have (maybe the leather earrings, yellow necklace and the sparkly black necklace)?

I think using promotion pages like this will be super helpful as well!

Have you made use of search analytics to see what people are looking at the most? I think a lot of the time, shops just don't get the recognition they deserve because they get flooded out with so many other ones, so pages like this are very helpful because views and likes will help keep your items towards the top of the list when someone searches for it!

Also, make use of the "tags" section when you are creating the post!

Try running a sale (10% off your first order, etc.).

You have the photography piece down; they look amazing!

Hopefully any of this helps and girl if I wasn't broke I would buy out everything in your shop because it's so darn cute!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.