Hello!

Hello,
I wanted to inquire if anyone has ever come together to do a workshop or gathering about SEO training and optimization to help Colorado Crafters or Sellers on ETSY? I have seen a huge decline in online sales this year and am looking to understand the whole SEO/Tagging thing. I have read books etc regarding this, have purchased items from ETSY for SEO optimization. I am still working on this in my shop...have a long way to go. However, I was thinking to myself it may be an a wonderful thing to have a group who is live in Colorado to get together at a local coffee shop or somewhere for free where we could talk face to face about what is working or not working for your ETSY shop. Please email me directly at my SmokinMudProductions ETSY shop and here in these threads! Thank you so much for advice and comments!

Raemi Anderson of Smokin Mud Productions
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Hello!

Idea chic has hosted and lead these type of value add meetings in the past and happy to host. If anyone wants to step up as a trainer we will host and help promote to build exposure for the trainer(s)
0 Likes
WildlifeInPaper
Inspiration Seeker

I just found this SEO team, and it looks like it might have some good information:

https://www.etsy.com/teams/10713/etsy-relevancy-seo-and-stats
0 Likes

Thank you so much for your responses!!! I will take a look!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.