Get more admirers!

Favorite the shops of 5 or more people above you and give constructive criticism to one so that we can improve our shops! <3
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
TysKnots
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Get more admirers!

I'll start! I Favorited KnotTheUsualKnot, and I love your shop! It's very colorful yet professional.
I think if you made a few feature listings, it could make a few of your best sellers stand out! You feature a listing by going to the listings manager and clicking on the star for that listing!

I am new to Etsy as well and just opened my shop a few months ago!! Any feedback would help!!

I hope this helps.
0 Likes

Hi Tyler, and thank you so much! So I favorited your shop and I absolutely love the concept! I think that making your pictures a bit clearer would help; just feature what you're selling with a clear background and maybe a plant. Having too much in the picture is a bit confusing.

Good luck!
0 Likes

First I favorited your shop and an item I liked. Your pictures are great, shipping costs and delivery time is very reasonable. It's nice that it comes in a nice package. The only thing comment I can offer is add some bracelet designs/ color. I'd love to see what else you come up with.

My shop is frogkissers. I'd love u guys opinion on how I can make my shop better.😀
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Julie,

I love your items, especially your greeting cards. I also really enjoyed your story in the about section. What I would recommend is trying to add a little more detail to your listings including dimensions for everything. Also, since most of your items are rectangular I would suggest photographing them from directly overhead so that they appear more centered. I think that doing that and also having a similar background for all of your listings would help give your shop more of a cohesive look. Its definitely a plus that you have a lot of listings and that you offer free shipping! Good luck! =)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI there my names nicole, i'm just one mama with lots of creativity, trying to put my ideas from my head out into the world. I fell in love with thrifting clothes for my daughter when she was born, something about knowing theres stuff out there to turn into your own style always got me. Now i love throwing my own twist on things. So i go out and find Thrifted cute clothes for babies / toddlers and turn them into something you don't see everyday. Bring this new look to you. check out my shop and if you like what you see share, like, and buy! don't be shy :) Thank you

www.etsy.com/shop/Repurposedthreadkids/edit?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Pepol
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.