Former_Member
Not applicable

Introduce yourself...

My name is Maryann but everyone calls me Marz. I am 27, married, and we have 6 beautiful children together. I picked up some crochet things from Walmart around November 2015 and I could not figure out how to crochet for the life of me so around the middle of March I told myself that I am going to learn to crochet one way or another and that's exactly what I did. I love it! I couldn't have picked a more better hobby do. My favorite thing to make is coasters and purses. I haven't made a blanket yet, but I think that's going to be my next big project!
Other than crocheting, I love to play my Xbox. Destiny is one of my favs. I LOVE watching YouTube and I think I might be a little too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries (lol). I love doing hair and makeup and listening to my music. If I had no music, quite frankly, this world would be boring. :)
That's really all I can think of for now. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to read about all of you! Cheers 💜
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
15 Replies
TCCTN
Crafty Poster

Re: Introduce yourself...

Hi Marz!
My name is Katie and I am a mom 2 little girls. I have been crocheting for a few years now and of course I love it! It helps me relax and has given me the ability to start my own internet based business. I love creating my own patterns and crochet a wide variety of items! I have also just started monogramming and printing & that is becoming a new passion too! I also love The Vampire Diaries too! I was just catching up on it today! I really like The Originals as well too! Thank you for creating this forum for us!
Have a great day! Katie
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi guys! My name is Julie, I am a mom of 3, and gramma to 4. I am also a full time nurse. I love to crochet in my down time, I spent my whole pregnancy in 1989 teaching myself to make a granny square blanket for my first born.I learned it from a family circle magazine. Boy was that frustrating! I just wanted to make that one darn baby blanket, and have been crocheting ever since. I do dabble in quilting, sewing, tatting, but it always comes back to crochet. Once in a while I catch up on game of thrones and walking dead, (yes it sucked me in!) I just opened my shop, hope to have my first sale soon.I look forward to reading more on this forum. bye!
0 Likes

Hi my names Kalee, I am a mom of one, I am just finishing up nursing school. I've been crocheting for a few years now and love to try new patterns from time to time. I also explore in creating my own patterns in my head, but they never seem to turn out as good as one wrote down lol. I enjoy the walking dead too, luckily we get a lil break, but I'm excited to see what happened next lol. My shop is brand new and I hope it grows and I hope everyone else in this group grow and sells their creations! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Lisa. Haven't sold any of my crochet in a long time. Myself and my husband have joined into the same site. LandLoddsnends. I focus on the crochet and other crafty items. My husband does vintage stuff. I have been crocheting for almost all my life. I have no family, my family is my friends. I don't watch much tv, but I am kinda hooked on "Gothem" and "The Flash". Lol. I hope to learn how to manage my shop as well as support others also. I hope you all have a beautiful night. Lisa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Joanne , I started crocheting when my grandaughter Jaelyn was born three years ago...and it has turned into one of my passions...I recently started an etsy store and have no clue what I'm doing..lol...but everyone says I should ...my favorite thing to crochet are dresses for infants and toddlers...I hope to make some new friends here ...and maybe gain some insight on this online business...this sister needs help..!...any advice or input is soooo welcome...( no sales yet ;-()
Thank you in advance..💗💗
0 Likes

Hello, my name is Evalyn Jones and I'm the person behind EJ's Romneys. I started EJ's Romneys nine years ago. I started with two bottle lambs that were the stock base to the flock I now run today. Currently I am 18 years old and I attend Montana State University where I am majoring in Agricultural Relations and minoring in Animal Science. EJ's Romneys is based in Northern California where I grew up and because I have an amazing mother and little brother the flock is able to stay strong while I am away at school. Please like EJ's Romneys page and help support my small business. Also find me on instagram, twitterm and facebook! I hope you enjoy our product because it is wool grown with love.❤️️ #ejsromneys
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Alison. I am 29 and am a Southern California transplant to Portland, Oregon. My family consists of my boyfriend of 8 years and our two dogs and a rabbit. They are all the loves of my life. I recently picked up crocheting as a means of dealing with depression and anxiety and I have fallen in love!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Tambrie. A Florida native, 24, and mommy of two toddler boys. I've been crocheting for 16 years amongst other things such as jewelry making, acryllic painting, basket weaving and playing piano. I'm the owner of SimpleTreasuress, a small shop where you can purchase some of my creations.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Kait, I am from Pennsylvania. 23 years old and a mom to 2 girls. I have been crocheting for about 5 years, and hoping to start developing my own patterns soon. Come check out my shop, I am still building on adding items, slowly but getting there!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I'm a 28 year old, married Stay at home mom of 4 wonderful children. We live in a very small town in Nevada and finding work has been hard, then my family started beginning to tell me I should sell my creations. So I'm here looking to make some extra money doing what I love, being at home with my kids and crocheting. I'm working on building listings, inventory, and branding. I'm loving every minute of learning all this new stuff that comes with an etsy shop! Feel free to check out my shop :) Hope everyone has a wonderful and successful new year!
0 Likes

Hi . My name is Yvonne. I have been crocheting for several years. I am new to Etsy and learning to set up a shop. I always enjoy trying new items to chrochet. I crochet kitchen items, baby items, blankets, stuffed toys. I hope to have my shop set up within 6 weeks. Thanks for letting me join the team.
0 Likes

I have loved reading through everyone's intros! Hello everyone! My name is Brandi and I'm from Connecticut in the United States. My grandmother taught me how to crochet in middle school and my very first project was a baby blanket for my cousin Gabby. It was the heaviest baby blanket ever! haha I've come a long way since then and still crochet. I also am a U.S. Distributor of Wolltraum yarn from Switzerland. It is gorgeous cotton acyrlic blend gradient yarn.
www.etsy.com/shop/MelodyyByWolltraum?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone. My name is Cara and I am married with three amazing kids. Two girls and a boy. I am a stay at home mom and almost two years ago my eldest was diagnosed with cancer. Thank the Lord she is doing just fine now but that is part of the reason I started crocheting. I was getting bored during all of our hospital stays. I started with cross stitch in and j live that but it takes a really long time to complete. So I started knitting around November and tried out crocheting in January. I like crocheting a lot more than knitting and have been busting out projects since I started but my addictive hobby was starting to get expensive. I figured it was time I try to start selling. I just opened my shop a couple of days ago and have had one sale. I'm super excited to start making money doing something I love!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

My name is Shayla Anderson, I'm 25 and I currently live near Seattle, WA in the U.S. I started crocheting about a year and a half ago but opened my Etsy shop only 5 months ago. I am dating a Captain in the Air Force and will be moving around with him while he is in the military, starting with my soon to be move to OKC, OK. I love having my Etsy shop which gives me the ability to work from ANYWHERE! I love crocheting, finding new colors and making my own patterns. I look forward to reading all of the other introductions and learning more about this wonderful world of crocheting from all of you!
Check out my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/crochetbyshaydesigns
0 Likes

Hi all, my name is Fiona. I'm 18 years old and run a joint etsy shop with my wonderful grandmother (who taught me how to crochet as a child). We live in Toronto, Canada. I started us an etsy store after I was invited to my first craft show this December!

I love animals of all kinds, and have 2 rescue cats that I love dearly. Video games are my guilty pleasure. At the moment I'm trying to work through a HUGE stash of yarn that my local walmart priced at $1 for no apparent reason. ;)

Happy to meet you all!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.