Former_Member
Hi guys! Feel free to introduce yourselves on this thread so we can get to know one another! You can just say hello or tell each other what it is you hope to gain from joining this team. Please post any links leading to your shop, blog, facebook fan page or website if you would like to share them.

My name is Mary Katherine and I create fairy crowns, hair accessories and candles. I would love for this team to be successful so we can help one another improve our shops and get some sales!

I wish you all the best!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introductions

Hi everyone. I paint on silk and sell scarves, bags, ties, etc. Also I have prints of my silk paintings for sale along with some other items. I can't wait to get started.

Sandy
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome, Sandra and Alexander! Glad to have you both on the team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello and thank you for the invite to the group! I just opened my Etsy shop three weeks ago and am excited to learn as much as possible to improve in any way. I am a Traditional rug Hooker, I design patterns to sell and finished pieces as well. Right now I also have a bunch of rubber stamps that I am trying to clear out of my craft room. I'm excited for any critique to improve my shop and I hope I can also do the same for others!!
Best Wishes,
Becky
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome, Becky! So glad to have you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! My name is Najla, and I am excited to be a part of the team. I just started listing.g items in my shop two weeks ago. I still have a lot of work to do, I know, but am looking forward to the challenge. I am wanting to gain some constructive criticism and am looking for ways to improve and grow. I am also looking forward to helping others do the very same.
0 Likes

Hi, glad to meet you all! I'm Lizette. I design and sell knitwear patterns at my shop, Clovetree. I felt a rush of excitement and apprehension when I came accross this team, and I simply had to join.
I look forward to getting to know the members of this team and for us all to make the best of what this team has to offer.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Great to have you Lizette and Najla! I hope it lives up to your expectations, Lizette!
0 Likes

Hello, I just found this team. Sorry I'm late and missed the first assignments. I'm Dana but there are two of us creating handmade jewelry and pottery for our shop. We just created our shop about 3 weeks ago and could use the help. This is a great idea. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome, Dana and Emily!
0 Likes

Hello,
I'm Vandana and I sell vintage sari (5-6 yards of fabric that women in India wear) cotton and silk fabric. I am stocking up my shop gradually. I am really excited to be part of this team.
Happy selling everyone!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone.

I am new to the team and hope to be able to help others as mush as possible. I make jewelry for women and am working on adding more jewelry for men as well. I use a lot of different types of methods and supplies for making my items. I like using wire, gemstones, glass beads, metal beads, and I also do chainmaille.

You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/JewelryRose.

Thank you for inviting me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Jana and my shop sells handmade wire and beaded jewelry made by myself and my mom and I'm thinking of adding some sewn items like handbags and coin/cosmetic bags. I'm hoping to increase my contacts and get some good ideas on improving my shop and increasing my sales.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Nice to meet everyone!

I make jewelry and hair accessories. In November I will be launching handbags that I designed. My work has been sold at a local art gallery and I am just now entering the world of craft fairs. I'm hoping to gain insight from other team members and share my passion for helping others.

I also do graphic design work on the side. If anyone wants me to make a web banner for them, just let me know and I can give you a price quote.

www.etsy.com/shop/CatchMeDesigns

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CatchMeDesigns/547503018598708
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! Somehow I missed this thread so will try to catch up.

My name is Linda--called Linda Lou by those who know me best. I began making jewelry about 20 ago. What began as a hobby has blossomed into a passion. I began to sell my work about three years ago; before that I either made it for myself or gave it as gifts.

Would appreciate your feedback on my shop, which is fairly new to the Etsy scene.

Thanks for the opportunity to join this team!

Linda Lou
OurTreehouseTrinkets
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi - My name is Karyn and my shop is called Eliza's Dream. I sell cards, bookmarks, postcards, prints, and pendants - with many of them featuring beautiful and romantic images inspired by fairy tales, opera, literature and history.

If you want to know more about me and what I do come visit me on my blog -
http://www.elizasdream.com/ where I talk about my creative process, my doubts, my successes and lots of other things besides (when I get time to post that is!!)

So glad to belong to this team. I have already met two lovely Etsy sellers via the Critique-of-the-Week - Jessy Howell from Witty Kitty (who is very clever at upcycling old things into new things) and Lisa from Scent Appeal Candles (who sells gorgeous candles and other lovely smelly stuff too).
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, My name is Angie and I opened my shop about a month ago. I make hand knitted items for all ages and sizes.
0 Likes
CassieVision
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone! My name is Cassie and I like to create wire craft. I make jewelry, hair accessories, and various other things. I get my inspiration from nature, so it often reflects in my work.

Currently, I am working a temporary job doing some land restoration/preservation work so I am pretty busy, but that will change when this job is over. I am pretty new to Etsy, and would greatly appreciate any advice and will participate as much as I can!!

Thanks for the invite!
Cassie
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome Cassie, Karyn, and Angie!!! Glad to have you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI all,
My name is Becca and I make car seat canopies, diaper/wipe clutches and fabric flower rosette headbands. I have done a few giveaways and get quite a few views but not too many sales. I hope to improve my shop and start selling more.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

I'm Christy, and I just started my Etsy business recently. I'm still trying to learn the ropes! I love designing and crafting my own necklaces, and I look forward to contributing to this team!
0 Likes

Hello all! I'm Natalie and I just joined. I sell all sorts of geekery and whimsy items. Right now I am offering sewn goods (plushies, keychains, ornaments, cozys/cases, headbands, stockings, etc), paper goods (paper stars, paper boxes, hang tags, etc), clay creations (sculptures, charms), embroidery hoop art, plugs/ fake plugs, resin jewelry and although they aren't listed I make hand carved stamps and do graphic design work. Phew! A little bit of (almost) everything, haha. Custom work is ALWAYS available and I also love trading.

www.facebook.com/NerdalieCreates
www.twitter.com/Nerdalie_
www.NerdalieCreates.blogspot.com

I will "like" you back from my personal page (as page likes don't actually count as "likes") and will follow you back on both Twitter & my blog!

Can't wait to get started!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Lindsay. I make bespoke plushies and dolls and high quality prints of original artwork. I have been a graphic designer for 7 years and a plushie maker for less than a year, but I've been sewing for 19 years.

I drape all my own patterns and try each one out before setting off to improve each one. If I could get along better with managing time, I would have liked to sell patterns instead of the plushies. It just seems like a more lucrative business model. The design process is what I love most, so I tend to have one of a kinds in my shop a LOT!

I look forward to making some connections in this group, help others be better, and become better myself. Steel sharpening steel, so to speak.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone, Happy holidays. I am new here, I love vintage items and I sell jewelry and housewares that are vintage or create from vintage items.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome to the team!!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.