Former_Member
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the most exciting Etsy team on the planet and beyond! This team is all about getting those daily etsy sales and running an Etsy shop fulltime.

The information and topics in this team are focused on marketing and promoting your Etsy shop the right way and spending your energy in the right places. In other words: this team shares tactics that are actually proven to work!

Let's use this topic to introduce newcomers. I'll start: Hi, I'm Debbie, I'm 25 years old and I'm a dutch girl currently living in Egypt to be with the love of my life. I'm an illustrator and animator and I have earned a masters degree in art. I love anything Etsy and artsy and I'm crazy about marketing!

Let's talk business!

- Debbie

Re: Welcome! (Newcomers introduce yourself here)

Hi everyone!
I'm Ombretta, an italian illustrator for children/school editions. I live in France and in my spare time I love making jewerly with paper and painted cold porcelain. Hope you like my listing :D
See you!
Ombry
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello
I just started my Etsy shop in April. Looking for help to promote my items, and followers. ;)
I started my business part time about 7 years ago, and was just lated off from ,y job after 18 years, so working on my passion for all things crafty full time, and loving every minute, because this is not a job to me ;)!!!!
This seems to be an active team with great shops.
0 Likes

Hi I am Robyn

I met Debbie recently here on Etsy ::waving::! I have been designing and selling digital scrapbooking products for the past 9 years. I am however new to Etsy. I have up until now been selling on Digital Scrapbooking sites but am currently in the process of growing my store here on etsy because I really enjoy selling here!

I started out just intending to sell some of my older products that I didn't want to put in my digital scrapbook stores with bandwidth limits and they are doing well for the short time I have been here, considering I am still learning about Etsy, so that has encouraged me to put new things into the store as well. I plan to build my store as much as possible over time. I like having full control over my sales which you don't always have on other sites.

I have tried selling my products on ebay in the past (quite a while ago now) but too many people thought my products where paper goods not digital and it was difficult without the download capabilities like on Etsy. I had to manually send links to products. That was quite a while ago now so not sure how it would be now.

Anyway, I only just found this thread and wanted to say Hi! :)
Robyn
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I am new here. Live in Chicagoland, and I am a student.
I am looking to get my etsy shop going and making some sales. Looking forward to meeting new teamies and helping to promote their shops too. :)
0 Likes
MartyToons
Inspiration Seeker

Hi all... I'm Marty from historic Hyde Park, NY, home of FDR. I'm a cartoonist, focusing on developing character properties and seeking licensing deals for them and other individual designs of mine. My style is somewhat old school, influenced heavily from cartoons from the 60's. I've long felt that what passes for entertainment today, especially for kids, carries a negative, almost dark influence. I'd like my art to be an alternative to that.
0 Likes

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the invite. I'm happy to be apart of the team! My shop was just opened earlier this year but I have always been passionate about art in all forms. Etsy is a wonderful place to unite people with that likemindedness. Outside of Etsy, I travel with my incredible boyfriend to various music festivals and concerts selling my products and sharing the love I have for it. My interests have gravitated towards jewelry and organic skin products most, though I love starting random projects so anything can be expected! All of my creations are inspired by raw nature and made with love hoping the same radiates through you.

I wish everyone the best of luck in their endeavors!
0 Likes

Hey all! I'm Kristie, and I make beautiful handmade jewelry with Swarovski Crystals. =)
0 Likes

Hi everyone
I'm Maree and I'm a full time artist living in Scotland. I've had my shop for over 2 weeks now, no sales yet, but I'm enjoying learning how to do etsy shop things (sometimes badly but you can only improve!) I really appreciate being invited to join a team, thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello beautiful souls<3

I am because we are and I thank everyone one here for that.
I just hit 100 sales and climbing!!
I have had my shop since January. I only posted a couple items back then and left them. I had no idea what I was doing, they did not even have tags or materials listed! I retried in April and now I am here!

I have a beautiful 9 1/2 month old little girl who has opened so many new doors of inspiration. We go to local farmer's markets, sell in local shops, and travel to other states to music festivals. I would not have this angel if it was not for her Daddy, my fiance. We have been best friends since we were 15, and with 23 coming around the corner, we can't wait to spend the rest of time together. We live in a small town in Illinois working hard to support our family.

I started my business from scratch, walking two miles to and from work just to be able to buy stretchy string and glass beads from walmart. Now I have top notch materials, raw, genuine, faceted, uncut, polished, even straight out of the ground with dirt still on them, beautiful stones and crystals our ancestors and mother earth has created. Knowing that I have worked so hard and made it so far already makes my accomplishments that much more satisfying. I have learned so much in such a small amount of time. This is my passion and am so grateful to have found it at a young age. The more you know, the more you realize you don't know, the more opportunities for learning.

I have taught myself everything I do and have been making jewelry for almost 15 years. I have recently been teaching myself lapidary and sewing. Posting my first top today!! I am so excited to be doing this with all of you on this amazing site we call Etsy.

Here is a saying I came up with awhile ago that I live by everyday.. "Take what has been given to you, give what has been taken from you." Today is called the present because it is a gift, take it with the intent to do good and help others that need it. When people message me or give me their crystals to make them jewelry, it gives me one of the most magnificent feelings knowing that they now have their perfect piece. It is so important to make other people happy and so easy to be nice.

That is all for now! Thank you for allowing me to express myself through this thread.

Happy sales and keep sm:)ing,
Mary Rose
Peace Luvin Hippyness
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,
I am the mother of three boys. I have 2 grandsons. I enjoy reading, fishing, and recently discovered sewing. I open my shop on July 12, 2013. I have had over 400 views but no sales. I am looking for ways to convert viewers to buyers.
0 Likes

Hi everyone. I am a crochet designer from NJ. I specialize in making trendy ladies accessories, such as boot cuffs and chunky scarves. Looking forward to networking with everyone :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
I'm an italian artist and I recently opened my shop. I hand paint clothes, mainly women tees and accessories. Thanks for inviting me to join this very interesting and friendly team.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

We're Eli and Rach from Vancouver, BC. We opened out shop in December last year but have just recently started to really spend time with it to help make it grow. What an adventure! We're both Engineering students with Communcation minors - so the business side of things is new and exciting!

Eli (aka The Knitting Fairy) is the one that creates the handmade knitted mug and to-go cup cozies while Rachel (aka The Knitting Fangirl) handles the marketing and everything else. We never thought creating something and selling it could be a reality for us - and now that we've found Etsy and its community, we can't see ourselves doing anything else :)

Glad to meet everyone!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I'm 24 living in London, I have a degree in Fashion and work as an assistant couture designer. I love handmade things, and i love buying and selling vintage. I opened my etsy shop selling handmade vintage inspired clothing and accessories and have now also started vintage.

Thanks for the invite! would love to make my shop almost full time but am struggling a bit at the moment so very much looking forward to hearing everyones tips! and will help with tips as much as i can! x
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there everyone,

My name is Sarah Jones and I'm currently a student at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities! Im a vintage treasure hunter and I hope to share those treasures with everyone else. I have a short video introduction on my blog so you should check it out!

http://tesoridepoca.blogspot.com/2013/08/hey-guys-i-know-there-are-only-few-of.html
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ello there! I am from Milan, Mn(population 300). Currently living in St. Louis Park Mn. I am a work at home mom of two lovely children. I love to crochet, paint, scrapbook, draw, bake, cook, and teach! I opened my shop in April and I still have not made a sale. I'm hoping to find some great tips and such here!
0 Likes

My name is Vonita and I have been sharing through selling (as I like to call it) since 2010. I decided to join etsy a couple of years ago and it is now my preferred avenue of selling. I love vintage and have made it a large part of what I make, I also like creating chalkboards, jewelry and so much more. if it allows me to challenge myself through creating, I'm usually going to try it out :-) So happy to be here and can't wati to participate in the discussions!
0 Likes

Hello
My name is Sue and I am English but live in Wales. Thank you for the invite. I make wet felted paintings and joined etsy March 2012. I've had 70 sales and sometimes sell every day but then go for 2 weeks without selling anything. I can only make 3 or 4 items a week so I would be very happy to sell that amount. I opened my etsy shop because although I have been selling my work for 11 years it was not full time. My youngest daughter is about to start uni and said I would get 'empty nest syndrome' I had to prove her wrong! Sorry for waffling.
0 Likes

Hello everyone, I am mary and I love to bake and make confections.
I opened my etsy shop at the end of June, 2013. I am looking forward to my business growing and at the same time helping others grow also.
0 Likes
GrammiesDrawers
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!
I am Grammie and I've had a shop since 2009 - until recently, I sold knit and crochet apparel. It was only a hobby until I lost my job a couple of months ago. I'm in a special program through the employment dept. where I learn to build a real business (with free training and mentoring), but still get unemployment benefits. I've expanded my inventory with one-of-a-king kinetic mobiles, wind chimes and note cards from original digital art. Sales haven't really kicked in yet, but I'm hopeful!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Holly, 24, and based in Nottingham, UK. I graduated from a BA in Art Practice last summer, and have been working on starting my own business since then! I successfully received funding from the Prince's Trust to get myself off the ground.

I screenprint, linocut and etch at Leicester Print Workshop. At the moment (having only just launched!) my shop sells T-shirts, tote bags and notebooks. I'm actively searching for like-minded creatives to collaborate with and expand, though :-) *nudge nudge*

Oh, and I'm a knitter by hobby but haven't yet incorporated that into my work.

I'm so excited to have been invited to join this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My Name is Ann and I have just started to really sell on etsy. I am a college student studying fashion and design and just love make clothing or plushie. I am excited to join this wonderful team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi.
My name is Karoline, I´m 23 years old, from, and living in, Norway. I´ve made jewelry since I was 13 years old, and it´s great passion of mine. I´ve been a member of Etsy and had shops for the past five years, and have really struggled with getting sales. I´m always looking for new and different ways to promote my jewelry, but haven´t had any real luck or results. I love Etsy and all of the wonderful and talented members here, and I´m relly glad to be a part of this team so that we can all try to help each other with how to succeed on Etsy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Christi. 33 yrs old living in Las Vegas, NV. In my former life I earned a business degree and was an Sustainable Building consultant. Now, I love my new position as a stay at mom to twin boys (3yrs old). I love to crochet adorable little baby accessories, I specialize in tiny shoes.

I'm looking forward to learning more about making my business grow!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Debbie and Ebram and everyone here!
Thanks for the invite...looks like a fun and active team designed for just what we all want...daily Etsy sells! Yes!

I have had my knittykittie shop here for a number of years and so enjoy meeting so many Etsy artists and buyers from all over the world! It's one of the best things about Etsy.

I love to crochet and knit, design new projects, write in my spare time, and I also enjoy baking, music, movies, and shopping.

Looking forward to meeting and chattinjg with new Etsy artists here and checking out lots of shops that are new to me.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.