Former_Member
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the most exciting Etsy team on the planet and beyond! This team is all about getting those daily etsy sales and running an Etsy shop fulltime.

The information and topics in this team are focused on marketing and promoting your Etsy shop the right way and spending your energy in the right places. In other words: this team shares tactics that are actually proven to work!

Let's use this topic to introduce newcomers. I'll start: Hi, I'm Debbie, I'm 25 years old and I'm a dutch girl currently living in Egypt to be with the love of my life. I'm an illustrator and animator and I have earned a masters degree in art. I love anything Etsy and artsy and I'm crazy about marketing!

Let's talk business!

- Debbie
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome! (Newcomers introduce yourself here)

Hello! I am located in SE Iowa! I love paper and the thrill of Custom Designs. All of my artwork is created with paper and are the original designs by me. I have been crafting my medium for over 13 years and adore what Etsy has done for me in the last 4!

I am thrilled to be a part of this team and look forward to working and sharing with all!

Be Well & Be Blessed!
~The Sentimentalist
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for invitation.
My name is Rasa. I'm from Lithuania,Europe.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello My name is Issac I've been crocheting for a while now my mom taught me when I was a little boy and it just kinda stuck. I truly enjoy to do it. Also I cook professionally and truly love to do that. Constant movement is the only constantd in my life. I recently found out that I truly love to start with nothing or base materials and make it something, like crochet, cooking, or painting I enjoy that too, drawing sketches are always fun. Thx and come check out the shop
0 Likes

Hello My name is Zachary! I am 19 y/o and a student. I made one of a kind wreath and couldn't think of a better way to get a jump start on business school then to open an etsy shop! I love floral design. Right now I am only have wreaths available but will soon but making up some arrangements - centerpieces - to put up on my store! Thanks and come check out my shop!!!
0 Likes

Hi, my name is Mary and I live in Toledo, Ohio. I opened my shop at the end of September. I love vintage books, dictionaries, and other vintage found items and making art journals from them. Art is what keeps me sane. I started collecting so many old books and dictionaries that I decided to start my Etsy shop as a way to make use of all them. I make altered book art journals, themed vintage paper packs for collage, art journaling, mixed media art, and other paper crafts. I also sell vintage books and other items I find along the way.
0 Likes
beckyexley94
Registered Buyer

Hello everyone my name is Becky and I'm from Chelmsford, Essex in the UK. I'm 19 years old. I opened my shop at the end of last October, after being ill for over a year and in need of a new career. Everything I sell is all hand knitted by myself, I haven't got a lot of listing up as yet but I have a lot of plans for the next year and I am enjoying every part of Etsy so far!
I'm so happy to be part of this team and looking forward to seeing everyone's work :))
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello fellow Etsians! I'm Rae, a 25 year old country girl from the hills of Tennessee. I'm passionate about graphic design, love, and nature. I'm currently working on getting as many listings up as possible, as I just opened my shop this month. Very excited to be a part of this team! :)
0 Likes

Hello! Thanks so much for inviting me to be part of this team; it looks terrific :)

I started my Etsy shop as a way to sell my hand made cards, but soon realized that my life long love of vintage- and obsession with collecting vintage & antique items- could actually become the business opportunity I have desired from many years.
Being a Mom of 4 (including children with disabilities), I have dedicated the last 30 years to staying at home with them. I am thrilled that I am still able to continue caring for them while also being able to work from home and make my own hours for business thanks to Etsy. I am loving what I do and enjoying "meeting" and making friends here- all while learning so much through wonderful "team mates" and fellow shop owners.

I am very excited to get acquainted with members of this team and to share, promote and help others as much as I can.

~Sarah
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I'm 39 for less than a week until I turn 40. I'm an Art teacher turned Stay at Home Mom when art was removed from the school I was teaching at. Wasn't ready to return as a classroom Elem. teacher yet. Being at home with my 2 year old was the best choice I ever made. I was getting antsy however and a friend encouraged me to start selling my puppet stages on etsy. I created my first stage to help my very shy child to practice communicating with others. Puppets seemed to work for her. I recently got started in machine embroidery and really loving it. Hoping that etsy will help support that new hobby and one day allow me to contribute more to my family's income. Please check out my page and follow me. I would do the same for you. Alison
0 Likes

Hello all!

I am an illustrator and lover of all handmade goods.
I love the colors, the textures and all creative process:)
Living creatively is my biggest passion!
I'm new at Etsy and am working hard to learn the ropes and grow my shop :)

Please come and visit me in my shop!
www.etsy.com/shop/cozywoodshop

Here you can find original greeting cards and prints with original paintings made by me, printed on REAL WOOD (!!!) . Wood cards are super thin, flexible absolutely natural and nice to touch!

Wish all of you happy sales!
CozyWood ♡
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for the invite! My boyfriend and I run FeenAndNeen, a shop with a love for reclaimed wood and wine. I'm a huge fan of functional art and try to bring that into every piece we make. We recently moved to the north shore of Boston and live with our 3 rescued pets Macaroni, Parmesan, and Havarti.

We're looking forward to contributing to the team to help everyone reach their sales goals! I love the idea of tagging our listings with dailyetsysales, and will definitely make some treasuries featuring as many of you as possible!
-Nina
0 Likes

Hello all!! :) My name is Jennifer. I'm 29 years old. I was born and raised in Iowa. I am married and have two beautiful little girls, 2 and 4 years old. I love my business and what I do. I love meeting new people. Thank you for this great discussion board! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all! My name is Deborah, I am 28 years old and I live near Verona (Romeo & Juliet, Shakespeare...etc...etc). I love cooking, especially cookies with dark chocolate and develop my artistic side. I create die cuts for scrapbooking and I decore glass jar made to contain cookies, candies and gifts. Good Etsy at all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, thanks for being here :) I'm Meg and I'm a full time middle school chorus teacher (for now) and a 3/4 time business owner (along with my big brother) here on Etsy with consignment/wholesale accounts and a craftshow biz. I love Etsy and am constantly tweaking photos, tags, creating, etc. I don't always have tons of time for the teams, but you can ask me anything and I love to share tips and info!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
I have just started with Etsy and any help would be appreciated. I have been designing and handcrafting jewelry for four years. I have been selling my creations at Farmer's Markets through out the State of Arizona. Now, I want to try something new - Etsy. There are a lot of things that Etsy provides, but I am not understanding all of them, however each day I learn something new. I would love to have my shop critiqued, if anyone is interested. Thank you, Susan
0 Likes

Hi everyone! :)
I was invited a couple of weeks ago to that team..but I just started being active..since I was a bit busy lately.

I am a children teacher and I love to paint! My favourite techinques are : silk painting and watercolor painting. If you want to check out my other shop (silk painted scarves) you can check my about info! I don`t want to spam :)

Well, I wish you have a nice evening!

Colorfully yours,
Simone
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone! My name is Haley, I'm a university student in the south eastern part of the US. I'm new to Etsy, but I love what I've seen so far. The people seem to be really nice and super creative. I've recently learned sewing, but I think my favorite is painting.
I am in love with cool cat shirts, I have like 20. :)
I'm really excited for this Etsy adventure.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Olivia:)
I'm a Mama of two and I just opened my etsy shop last month! I love to create things with my hands.....particularly with beautiful fabrics!
I've had lots of views and a few favorites but, no sales, yet.....really looking forward to learning from you all! So happy to be a part of this group!:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!
I'm a mother to 5 fur babies and I opened my shop a while ago but didn't have much time to dedicate to it until recently so I haven't had any sales yet. I'm grateful to have been invited to this team. I've already absorbed so much information.
0 Likes

I'm new here. Returned to Etsy. I live in the southwest corner of Canada in Vancouver British Columbia. I'm a bookbinder and love making journals as being an avid journaler.

I do lots of work in Photoshop and am wading into mixed media.
0 Likes

Hello everyone,

I'm Trang Dai, from Montreal, Canada. I'm a mom of 2 and came back from maternity leave a few months ago. I'm a metalsmith and love to make jewelry!
0 Likes

Hello

I opened my Etsy shop in July of last year. I found my passion in crafting when I was young. I always thought of creative things to do. When I was pregnant with my son 4yrs ago,I found a passion for sewing and embroidery. I'm glad to be apart of this team to learn and grow. Thank you
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I am nearly 58 years young with three grown kids and one grandson who I just love...it great being a "Nana". I have been working with my crafts for years until I made so much of it that my husband suggested selling it. I think he was getting a little "closed in" with all of my trees. Although he did love the stained glass panels in the window. I even did the stained glass in our doors.

I actually started my shop last May. I discovered that if I wanted to sale my creations, I had to get it out there more for others to see. That was when I discovered that there were "teams" on Etsy. Wow...what fun!! In just the past week that I have had the pleasure of being on this team, I have seen more on Etsy then I thought was out there. This has been a real eyeopener for me. I just wish I started sooner since when I retire in a few years I plan to make this a full time joy.

Thank you so much for including me:)
LuAnne
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I love making crafts and I've wanted to sell what I make for years and years, but I only just got my Etsy store running less than a month ago. I'm a student at University of North Texas, so right now I'm running the shop in my spare time (which isn't much!)
At the moment I'm mainly selling greeting cards but I also design and make masks, so hopefully once my store is up and running I will branch out into selling those as well!
0 Likes

Hello I am Cecile a French graphic designer who loves to creates wedding invites. I love Etsy, and I hope to have a great experience as a seller here.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.