Lack of sales

I have been working on my shop and adding privacy policies, about sections, FAQ’s, and running sales. I still only have 2 purchases. How should I go about selling more items? 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies

Re: Lack of sales

You need to post on all social media platforms get people email start doing a newsletter blogs about your products and what made you start your business get your friends and family repost stuff off your Social media platforms

1 Like
govillon
Inspiration Seeker

Are the lack of sales due to low visitors to your listings or due to potential customers not converting into sales? If it's the latter then you need to look to optimize your listings. Hope that helps. Thanks.

1 Like

I have done everything all of you suggest and am paying for advertising. I have had one sale that I asked a neighbor to do, though I could have made $20 more if I sold to her directly, just so I could see how it goes to actually have a sale on ETSY. Friends can only buy just so many paintings and there is sooooooooooooooooooo much stuff for people to buy. I think they are more interested in figuring out how to stay alive and see actual people at this point, than buying. Probably a lot of the people they might have bought gifts for have died from COVID.... can't believe I have paid for advertising on here and even it has failed...

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.