Former_Member
Do you have any goals set up for your shop? Setting goals and writing out an ideal 'roadmap' could be really helpful for your Etsy shop. If you do, share your goals here and we'll see if we can help you achieve them!

What would you like to accomplish the coming month, over the next six months, or the next year? (Or, if you dare, over the next five years even?)
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Did you set goals for your shop?

My ultimate goal is to increase sales so that I can justify creating more product - I have added more sections to my shop to offer a variety (I have many interests), but the ultimate is to keep creating my one-of-a-kind beaded necklaces - I have so much fun and have a feeling of total satisfaction when I complete another necklace. But, unless I can sell these gems (no pun intended), I will have to stop making them. I have to make money to be able to purchase new supplies. I am already feeling a bit dejected - I really like to create!

I keep making marketing changes to see what makes a difference.

Has anyone expanding away from 100% Etsy exposure to other avenues, such as craft shows, and experienced a real income increase for the extra time involved?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hello! One of my goals is to get more traffic throughout the week. I need to fine tune my search words and really find out what works. Another goal is to have at least 2 postings a day. Just enough to keep it interesting, without overloading with posts.

I hope you all are having a good day! Happy Holidays!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goals for 2014 are to get to 50 listings posted by March 1, and increase my sales by 50% for the year. Also to improve the quality and quantity of my blog posts, hopefully to 1 per week by the end of the year.
0 Likes

One goal for our shop is to make it to 30 sales before Christmas and we are 21. We are doing this through being active in teams, growing our facebook, engaging Pinterest for our work and the work of others, and lastly promoting as many other shops as we can so that their numbers can increase as well.

: ) Kathy

P.S. I have liked every shop up to here and faved a few items.

Good luck and great sales to all.
0 Likes

My renewed goal is to do 50% increase year to year for five years! So far I have over 100% increase! :)
I had goals to get more traffic to my shop and I have done that!
And I wanted to get 200 listings and have done that!
So in January I am going to look at everything again and make some new goals!!!!
0 Likes
ArtisansofOld
Conversation Maker

My goal for our store is to double our income every month from Etsy as well as our IndieMade store. I advertise on FB, twitter, joined teams, promote others' items, ect.
We tried our hand at the biggest natural health expo last month.
Hmm...it seems like our offerings are so different...it's difficult to make sales. I'm in touch with those who have purchased from us.
We LOVE what we do, so this WILL be successful!
Best wishes to everyone reading this! :-)
0 Likes
ArtisansofOld
Conversation Maker

please delete this...sorry
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goal is to make at least one sale from this shop by the end of June. Now, if I can only figure out how to do this...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Our goal is to post at least 2 new listings a day and reach at least 650-700 listings :) saleswise our dream is when we have those listings to be able to make at least 30 sales per day. Pretty high expectations, right?! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goal is to sell my items and develop a strong following. It's challenging, but I love what I do.
0 Likes

My goal for next year is to have at least 10 or 15 sales.I have two years here at Etsy(only two sales)... I must say that now I am dedicating time for my shop and I hope to have success like such other shops I have seen.I have done some advertising and I don't see a positive reaction from people.But I'll keep my shop at least for the next year to see how does it goes.
0 Likes

My goal this year was to make 10 sales in and outside of etys. So far I have made about 3.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goal is to learn a lot about effectively selling on Etsy in the next few weeks and sell enough items to cover my listing costs each month. Although I have been a regular Etsy shopper for years, I am brand new to selling on Etsy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Short term goal - Make my first sale!
Mid-term goal - Two sales!!!
Long term goal - Increase my inventory and make enough sales on and off Etsy to get out of my 9 to 5 admin job.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

my goals is very simple, 5 sales for a month, looks like it is not easy for a new shop. keep going!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I finally reached my first goal today
100 sales yeah
I am so excited
0 Likes

My goal for this month is three sales, then to repeat that in January would be pretty good too :!!
0 Likes

My goal for the next year is to get noticed, and reach at list 100 sales and admirers!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goal is to get one sale by the end of the year :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'd love to have more views and few sales by the new year, if people could view or promote my page for me then I would be very thankful
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have multiple goals for this coming year:

1. more page views and favorites
2. more sales!
3. getting my candles into small boutiques around my area
4. add more listings to my etsy shop

I'm sure there will be more :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My Shop Goals are ongoing,
- To Introduce items related to upcoming holidays events
- To Introduce interesting packaging
- Of course to get more sales , I'd like to be at $100 per week
- To get a new Camera for better pictures of my products
-To get more reviews I notice less that half of my customers leave feedback. Its so important to me to recieve that feedback.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get customers to leave there comments?

I've come a long way I realize that it takes experience to get it right and sometimes mistakes. But blogs like this help stream ideas.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'd like to have my first 10 sales in the next month and double them thereafter each month. I would like to have enough online sales in the next 6 months that I can open my own online store. My long term goal is to be self sufficient and have enough online sales through Etsy and my own online store that I won't need to work (other than doing these things).
0 Likes

I'm 29 away from my goal for the year. Sometimes I think I shouldn't make goals, but it does motivate me....
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Being newly retired I'm slowing down due to arthritic body parts, but happy to have Etsy as a creative outlet. I always hope to outdo last years sales. Having the shop stats I look at the first of the month at last years numbers and set a monthly goal to beat those numbers.

I know I probably should have more items in my shop but that's why I LOVE Etsy, they let me do it my way. There is (except when Etsy makes so called improvements and I have to relearn things) No stress, and time to enjoy my work and play.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.