Packaging template maker on web!!

Hi all,

I just found paper packaging (box with lid, pillowcase box etc) template maker on web.
If you already know what size your packaging should be, just type them in and voila!

Print it by 100% size (no resize, no fit-to-page), and you"ll get the template.

I just wanted to share this wonderful website to everybody.
I am not affiliated with or get paid from this website owner (21st century disclaimer, hehe)

Anjie
www.templatemaker.nl/
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Packaging template maker on web!!

just tried it out works pretty good :)
0 Likes
BlueTurtleCrafts
Conversation Maker

Thats really cool - some of them are really intricate! There are at least 2 that will be useful for me.

Thanks for sharing Anjie!

I have a cricut machine that is able to do a lot of boxes but it's really hard to get them the right size/proportions. I'm going to try downloading a template and then uploading it to the cricut and see how that goes :)
0 Likes

Kathy, what type of paper and blade do you use with Cricut when you make boxes?
0 Likes

I've tried those templates before, but the time it takes to make up something...it is cheaper to find something already made. Time is precious. And paper that I can easily manipulate and fold isn't cheap.

if you need something super special, then fine. But for the basics? Just keep googling. I've found all types of custom box and paper packaging makers that way.

I don't have to make anything. And yet, I have cool packaging. And at a price that makes sense.

Not trying to diss this template maker, those are cool, too. But unless one has endless time or has a very odd item to package...there are existing solutions. Maybe add some paper or stamping to make it 'yours'.

JMO.
0 Likes
BlueTurtleCrafts
Conversation Maker

I mostly use just cardstock but most of the boxes I've made so far were just for show and didn't have to be real strong.

If I was using heavier paper I'd do the longer/heavier blade and the multi-cut thing. It goes back over the lines a few times (you set the #) and you get smoother cuts.
0 Likes

Thanks Kathy!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.