New fitted tablecloths

I received my new fitted table cloths this week from tableclothdiva on ETSY. They look great. The quality is excellent. They fit perfectly. They were reasonably priced. They were made and delivered in less than a week. They will be a considerable upgrade to my booth this season.
I highly recommend this shop to anyone who is in need of fitted tablecloths .
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: New fitted tablecloths

Oh yes, I have been singing her praises for years. Her work is great and you can send her your own fabric to truly customize your tablecloths. She even made a round one for me to fit a bar height table I use at some shows. Congrats on your new 'look'!!
0 Likes

I ordered a set (4 ft, 6ft, and 8ft) off Amazon last fall for like $20 and they are wonderful! Easy to clean and fit the tables perfectly.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ya' know I purchased the fabric for some tablecloths that I was going to make with this gorgeous easy care fabric last year. I still have to make them and I guess I haven't thought about it for a long time. I guess I better get working, huh? Craft season is coming up and I'm using a piece of purple yardage that is really truly getting tired looking.

Nice to know that there's Etsy sellers here that do custom work. Maybe I better look her up.
0 Likes

I've always bought mine from Linentablecloth.com.

I really think they are amazing.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We got ours online through Premier Linens & are very satisfied. The tablecloth is all 1 piece & we just slide it on top of the table & the 4 sides slide down the legs to cover all 4 sides. The corners are pleated & on one long side of the table cloths, slits are cut from the floor to the table top so that you can easily place storage bins, equipment, etc., under the table & have easy access during a show.
0 Likes

I've never heard of these!

These look SO great! Now I can stop using the flimsy table clothes and skirts! Lol
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Here's a pic of our blue table cloths in action, lol:

https://www.facebook.com/SweetAirSoap/photos/pcb.798646290201046/798644686867873/?type=1&theater

We didn't want to go with skirting as we figured it would kinda be a pain dealing with velcro & trying to attach the skirts. The tablecloths we got from Premier are great, super easy to deal with. Just plop them over the table & the sides will fall down to cover the legs & all 4 sides of the table.

Nothing to hook up or adjust. The blue ones we have are for our 6ft tables, but we also have 1 for an 8ft table as well. You can get them to cover just about any size table you can think of & they were very affordable.
0 Likes

Most of the conventions I attend have 8ft tables, so I'm thinking of getting two 8ft tableclothes and those will also be used for 6ft tables as well.

Unless a fitted 8ft tablecloth looks wonky on a 6ft table?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've used the 8ft tablecloth on our 6ft tables with no problem. To keep things from looking wonky, just make sure that the excess is at the end of the table towards the back of the booth, so customers won't see the overhang of the material. :)
0 Likes

Ah, okay. Thank you! :D
0 Likes

I bought my tablecovers from http://www.linentablecloth.com . They offer free shipping sometimes. I bought a 6 ft one for my 5 ft table and it works OK.
0 Likes

Just a thought.
I have an ivory white LONG table skirt for sale for $20.
It cost me $40+shipping, originally.
It is new, used once. Stored in pet free, smoke free environment.
If anyone is interested, message me for dimensions.
Hope it's ok to post this - if not, sorry!
Thought it may help someone looking for one.
I like this skirt because it is heavy duty material, yet lightweight AND pleated so you don't have to worry about wrinkles!
There is a velcro runner (the soft side) on the underside of it at top to velcro it to a table, if you like.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.