JustMeToo
Community Maker

Keeping this team open!

This team was always so active and valuable, that it would be a shame to lose it!  Hopefully we can keep it going!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Keeping this team open!

This team is a great source of information. I have often recommended this team to others posting questions about craft fairs in the Forum. This team is important to me and I don't want it to go away. I'm a self-employed artisan and spend a great deal of time isolated in my workshop. Having a team of people who can relate to my personal work experiences has been invaluable. Please keep this team open.   

1 Like

Although relatively new to the team compared to so many others, I have enjoyed and learned so much from the ideas and encouragement shared.  I add my voice in support of keeping the team together!  

0 Likes

I agree. Are new people able to join? It would be really helpful if we could reply to forum posts and direct people here to join and post their questions. I would definitely check in more often, and maybe we could bring this team back to life. 

0 Likes
TigersandDragons
Conversation Maker

This team is a public team, anyone can read the threads here.  To post, they have to join the team, there should be a Big black "Join" button.  I believe that acceptance into this team is automatic, based on the several new members that are Spammers.

With the messy "jumble" of threads, where 2014 threads are near the top, a pile of threads missing (I think it was any thread that had been set at Private), the team doesn't look very current or inviting right now. 

Unfortunately none of the helpful links that FullofCraft put in the Pin thread work anymore, though Search gives some half decent results, despite the missing threads.

1 Like

I think that the amazing folks on this team are what have made this team so special.

2 Likes

This team was my BEST resource when I was first starting out and applying to shows. The members have been so kind and generous with their time and expertise - I truly hope that this team remains open!

0 Likes

I see what you mean about the spammers, but I’m glad people don’t have to apply to get into the team. 

I hope periodically searching the forums for craft show questions and suggesting our team can drum up some interest. 

0 Likes

I hope this team stays open! Lots of information here!

0 Likes

I vote for not deleting the team. There is a wealth of information on the threads and it would be a shame to lose all of that knowledge. Appoint a new captain and let the team continue on, despite all the crappy changes Etsy has made to Teams.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.