Former_Member
Not applicable

Inventory

I am really stressing over my first show of the season. I've never been to this show so I don't know what to expect. Right now I am alternating between making re-usable grocery bags and earwarmers. I have 9 bags done and I think I'm going to make a 10th, then start making other stuff. Is 10 enough? I really would like to make other stuff (such as pot scrubbers and wash cloths), but I worry about selling out.

Suggestions?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
SomeKindOfPretty
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Inventory

I would focus on variety. You don't want to look like you don't have range. I think 10 should be good. You can also bring pictures to show in case you sell out.
0 Likes
LizArti
Inspiration Seeker

Are they usually a best seller?
10 doesn't sound like many to me, but you can only make what you can make!

Are they crocheted? or sewn?

My suggestion is, just keep plodding along, working from your to do list and try not to stress too much - it's not the end of the world if you sell out!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

They are crocheted and they take 1 evening or 4 hours to make. I really don't have a best seller yet. But I would like to concentrate on earwarmers since fall is coming.
0 Likes

Take lots of business cards and refer them to your shop if you run out. Keep one as a display piece to show people. Take something to work on in case it's slow. I've gotten a few pieces done during the slow times at shows.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.