Gridwall for Jewelry question

I am about to do my first craft fair soon and I was wondering if earring cards will fit directly on the gridwall, or if I will have to buy a ton of hooks. Since a lot of my earrings are OOAK I don't want to layer them, I was hoping to be able to hang them separately on the gridwall without hooks. Thank you in advance!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Gridwall for Jewelry question

I don't think that the gridwalls are a fine enough wire for the earring cards to fit directly on them.

You can always email gridwall directly
https://www.gridwall.com/
and find out
0 Likes

I don't know about grid wall, but I use shutter doors. In my case, most of the shutters will all earring cards to hang on them, though I have broken a few card adapters in my thicker door.
0 Likes

Ahh looks like there are issues with the cards popping off.

https://www.etsy.com/teams/8070/craft-fairs-its-a-living/discuss/12710579/
0 Likes

I just saw a booth that had grid walls hanging on both sides of their canopy and had earring cards covering the entire grids above their tables. They used larger homemade folding cards that were a pretty heavy cardstock. I asked how the display held up in wind and she told me they went to the longer cards to help keep earrings from blowing away. They also had earrings scattered throughout their tables since the folded cards stood up by themselves.
0 Likes

I use grid walls and made an earring hanger that works wonderfully. Took a small framed cork board, spray painted it black and put lots of little gold cup hooks on it. I hang jewelry cards on the cup hooks. Then, hang the cork board on the grid wall. Let me know if you'd like to see a pic and I'll try to attach one on this site.
0 Likes

Grid walls have a lot of display accessories made for them such as acrylic shelves, etc.
0 Likes

If your earring cards won't work on the gridwall you could always string either a wire or string from side to side of the grillwall and then hang them from there? If you pull it tight enough they should sit ok - if not you could always find a cute way to pin them on.

I just got a set of 6 gridwalls from my aunt when she used to do craft shows many many many years ago. I'm so excited!!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.