Former_Member
Not applicable

Ez up tents whats your favorite model?

So ive done a few a few craft shows and been using a ranther flimsy hand me down tent. And ive started searching for a new one because i really want to get in to crafting more. Now i see ez up tents seem to be the favorite but when i do a search so many different models come up, does any one a prefence i was thinking something in 10x10 range
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Ez up tents whats your favorite model?

I have a Caravan Canopy that I got from eCanopy, that I have fallen in love with. Super easy to manage and has held up well in some not so wonderful conditions. Was $300 total, which was worth it....
0 Likes
TigersandDragons
Conversation Maker

0 Likes

I just purchased a E-Z UP ES 100s, and used it for the first time this weekend at a 2 day event. It is a significant upgrade from the tent I had been using, and so far it seems sturdy enough to last several years of 10 or more outdoor events per year.
I also purchased a mesh wall from flourish .com, and I find it to be a great system for displaying wall mounted objects.
One minor complaint is that I can't find anyone who makes banners that fit the banner sleeve that came with the tent.
0 Likes

I got my banner printed at Staples. I took the sleeve in with me and they even put it in the sleeve for me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Like Jennifer, we have a 10x10 Caravan Canopy that we bought online from Costco for around $240 if I recall. Shipping was free. Ours is a bit heavier than the standard Caravan model as it has a steel frame.

IMHO, a steel frame is the way to go. It's a bit heavier so should do a bit better in the wind (but don't forget your weights), but steel is also stronger than aluminum & has held up excellent for us.
0 Likes

The commercial grade Ez-Up with the awning, I love that awning in both sun and rain.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.