Best price tags for jewelry?

Best priced tags for jewelry?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
BriarandtheRose
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Best price tags for jewelry?

I started with hand written string tags, but for a more professional look I switched to the Dymo laberwriter450 with the rat tail jewelry tags.
0 Likes

I'm still using the hand written string tags and plan to get a Dymo printer for tags one of these days. I have used the dumbbell shaped adhesive tags in the past.
0 Likes
weekendjewelry1
Conversation Maker

I'm still using the dumbbell tags. A little better than the string-tied ones I think, and I don't do shows so often anymore (so haven't invested in the Dymo printer).
0 Likes
AbbyTealDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

I use small handwritten string tags that I punch out myself with a little punch I bought from Michaels. I have to write the name of the stone on each tag so the dumbbell tags are too small for me. I kind of like the rustic, handwritten look for me.
0 Likes

Does dymo have certain labels that work best?? I never even thought to use a dymo.... I have access to one at work.

I normally use a lot of sting tags but this year i'll need more sticky tags for almost everything.
0 Likes
BriarandtheRose
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

Thanks!
0 Likes

I hate tagging my jewelry so just make a small sign for each category- bracelets, earrings necklaces etc. I have been doing it this way for years.
0 Likes
FairwxForest
Inspiration Seeker

I prefer to use signs rather than individually tagging all of my work (and then arrange items of the same price together). My favorite way to do this is to print out the price on some cardstock, cut it into a fun shape that works with my table design, and attach it to a clothespin which I can pin to the display near the items it's pricing.

This might not work as well if your prices vary quite a bit for each individual piece, but mine usually fit into one of three or four categories.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.