Former_Member
Not applicable

Stay-at-Home Moms - want a blog feature?

I am looking for my fellow Stay-at-Home/Work-at-Home Mommys!

I am working on my Friday Features for the new year! I have a questionnaire that you can fill out, and then I will feature you in the order you message me :) I was thinking of doing only January, but then thought, there are so many moms out there, I will continue the SAHM/WAHM features as long as I have people to feature! :) I just had my 2nd baby on December 6th, so it inspired me to feature the fellow moms out there! :)

So, if you would like to be featured on OwnSomethingAwesome.Blogspot.Com , please send me a message with the Subject being: "Stay-at-home/Work-at-home Friday Feature"

Then copy/paste the questions with your answers :) When I get your message, I will let you know which Friday you will be featured! :) I'm posting this on a couple of the mommy teams I'm in, so spaces could fill fast!

1) How did you start creating?
2) What is your favorite thing about creating?
3) Where do you find your inspiration?
4) Tell us about what you sell.
5) How did your shop get it's name?
6) Do you have any advice for other sellers?
7) How do you balance your Etsy shop, your children, and your everyday schedule?
8) Where else can we find you? (blog, facebook, twitter, etc.)
9) Do you have a coupon code for us?

A coupon code is not necessary, but if you want me to include it in the blog post feel free to include it :)

Happy Holidays Everyone!! :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Stay-at-Home Moms - want a blog feature?

I have been receiving messages asking if there was still room to be featured so I just wanted to let everyone know that there is still room! :)

But I do have features booked into February now.. so it would be a while before you are featured, but as long as I keep receiving filled out questionnaires, I will continue this feature :)

So feel free to do as the original post states, and when I receive your message I will let you know which date I have you booked in for :)

Have a great rest of 2012, and here's to a great 2013!! Cheers!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just wanted to let everyone know, spots are being booked into April now, so if you want a spot, act quickly! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just a quick update, Almost booked through May! I have one opening left for May, then we move on to June!

You might be thinking why be booked so far in advance, but, if I build up the blog big enough, I'm not sure what I may do as far as Featured Friday - it could consist of sellers who buy ad space get featured for example. So, if you send me the questionnaire filled out now, you are guaranteed a spot on a Feature Friday! Free exposure for you =)

Have a Great Day everyone! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just wanted to let everyone know, I'm booked through June now. Starting to book into July =)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just an update - booked halfway through August now. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just so everyone knows, I am still getting inquiries from time to time about if I am still accepting moms for the feature. AND, I am :) I am booking into October now though. So if you want a spot, feel free to fill out the questions and send them to me in a convo, and I will let you know when I have you booked in for :)

Cheers!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just wanted to give a quick update - the spots for features took off a lot better than I had anticipated! Thank you everyone for your interest!

I am already booked into November now.. so I have a total of 7 Friday's left to finish off the year for the Feature Friday's posts.

I will be filling the dates on a first come, first serve basis. So, if still interested, please get your questions & answers to me soon. Thanks! :)
0 Likes

If you're interested in doing more please PM me.. my daughter and I would love to be featured.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.