BayleafButtons
Inspiration Seeker

Business Card Networking!

Would you like to exchange some business cards?

The idea behind business card networking is to promote each other shops. We have a captive audience when someone buys something from us, so why not help each other promote our shops while giving the customers coupons!

How it works:
We trade business cards and on every order you send to a customer you put in a little envelope with business cards/coupons from other shops. Ideally they would all have a coupon to encourage people to shop.
Example: 10% off that says NETWORKING, so it makes it easy to keep track of how well it is working.

On the envelope you can write something like 'Coupons' or 'If you liked my shop you'll love these' basically a great cross promotion deal.
I'd love to add some of YOUR cards to my envelopes. And I'm hoping you some of you may be interested in doing them same.

If you've got questions just ask! :D or Convo me!
Can't wait to add some new shops to my envelopes :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Business Card Networking!

I'd love to participate!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've been trying to get in a group like this for some time. Count me IN!
0 Likes

I would like to participate also!
0 Likes
BayleafButtons
Inspiration Seeker

Sent you all a convo :D!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Every package that I know I am shipping to a fellow shop owner gets a envelope of cards that says

"Support these Etsy Shops. Please take as many cards as you'd lilke. Add your own Etsy shop cards, and then pass this along with your next shipment. Spread the love and help promote."

I trade often, and am always looking for more cards to put into my shipments. I put 4-5 different shop cards in each package. If interested, convo me, and I'll get you my address to mail as many as you'd like to.

Would absolutely be interested in trading cards (mine have a coupon code on them) or sending mine out to others that are doing something similar. Would love to be part of your system, Bayleaf.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I would love to participate! I'm currently waiting on my new business cards though so I couldn't participate right away.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.