TrulyTina
Inspiration Seeker

Local Etsy Meet & Greet event this Sunday 2/12

Are you a local etsy seller? We'd love to meet you! Join us at Ivy House Antiques, Vintage & Gifts in NE Columbia this Sunday 3-5pm for a MEET & GREET with your fellow community crafters!

At this unique networking opportunity, we'll swap etsy tips and tricks, and learn about each other's products. Light refreshments will be served. RSVP by this Friday 2/10 to ivyhouseantiques@yahoo.com or on Facebook at this event link: http://www.facebook.com/events/294782333904012/ Include in your RSVP how many will attend. Bring a friend!

The Ivy House is located in the Grady Building at 8807 Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC 29223 conveniently located off I-77 exit 17 (across the street from Spring Valley Antique Mall).

This is not a selling event for attendees, however you are welcome to browse the store during this mixer! Looking forward to seeing you there!

~ Hosted by owner Kimberly Gagliardi & the Ivy House vendors
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Local Etsy Meet & Greet event this Sunday 2/12

I understand from Kimberly we have about 30+ people coming.....should be fun - to discuss what is working - what isn't working....exchanging tips - whatever anyone wants to discuss..........looking forward to it!
0 Likes
TrulyTina
Inspiration Seeker

Excited to see our local etsy users on Sunday for this private party 3-5p! We'll be doing a drawing for handmade give-aways created by the Ivy House vendors! There's still time to RSVP! Email ivyhouseantiques@yahoo.com before midnight tonight! See you there! More info & directions at http://www.facebook.com/events/294782333904012/
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Kimberly & the Ivy House vendors ~

Thank you for hosting a wonderful & well-organized event!
It was very enjoyable to meet everyone. I feel we really accomplished a lot. I even learned new Social Networking possibilities.

I am hoping many of us take advantage of the booth spaces now available. It will be wonderful to have a "destination" place for our local shoppers to see what we offer on Etsy. With all of us working together, we can bring in much traffic to Ivy House. I am hoping that the spot I requested works out for me.

Looking forward to our next meeting & Spring selling event.

Happy selling week, everyone :)

Warmly,

Michele.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I also want to thank everyone at Ivy House for hosting our meet & greet. I'm excited to have met all of you! I look forward to continue networking and working on an etsy team. I look forward to moving into my space at the store (crossing my fingers we're able to claim that fabulous space next door!)

Best Wishes to everyone!

Paige
0 Likes

Great food and information! Thanks to everyone who worked hard to get the meeting together!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Great Etsy meeting......if you missed it, you need to make it a point to be at the next gathering as we will be discussing having a "Spring Parking Lot Sale". Gathered lots of new selling tips and loved getting to meet everyone. Thanks so much to Ivy House for hosting the event. Look forward to renting a space in the Ivy House expansion!
Ready for our next meeting!
Gail
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

So much fun and inspiration! I enjoyed meeting everyone and wow, what a great host - Thank you to everyone who organized and pulled this off. Now, I just need to get some items listed for sale in my etsy shop: Jewelrypieces. Please visit online or in Spring Valley Antique Mall when you get a chance. Thanks again and have a Happy Valentines and a great week!
Karen
0 Likes

So sorry I couldn't make it...look forward to the next one. What did you all discuss?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry that I missed it as well. Please let me know when the next meeting is. My shop and I would love to have a local venue for our work other than online.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Enjoyed the forum at The Ivy House. Just got my shop open and appreciate all the great information.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

So sorry to have missed this event. I hope another one is planned. I am also excited to learn of Ivy House Antiques. I was not aware of it and will now stop in! Thanks!
0 Likes
KathyFornal
Inspiration Seeker

I am also disappointed I could not make it at the last moment due to family illness. Please keep me informed as to the next meeting. Thanks so much.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.