Former_Member
Not applicable

Ivy House Parking Lot Sale

Hello Fellow Etsians!

I know we had previously decided to postpone our parking lot sale due to lack of participation, however, I have had a few other people say they may be interested in participating, sooo.... the sale is back on!

I have changed a few things. There will be no fee for dealers/vendors. We will advertise on Craigslist and Facebook, as well as type up a flyer that will be emailed to all participants to print and distribute in their "circles", (church, work, social groups, etc.). I will also have an ad in Antique Lynx. Everyone participating can also post on their facebook pages/web sites. Participants are responsible for bringing their own tables/tents. I have also reached out to other artesians via Craigslist to invite them to join us. Reservations for a space is required since I do have limited space, so even if you sent me something previously, please reply again if you are interested in participating. You can email me at ivyhouseantiques@yahoo.com.

The sale will be Sunday May 6th (the week before Mother's Day). Further details will be worked out (ie: set up & time of sale) and sent out at a later date.

Happy Creating!

Kimberly
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Ivy House Parking Lot Sale

Hi, Kimberly ~

I am still interested. May have to set up a bit later, if we have an early start time. If so, I will have a small, simple set-up.

Thanks, Michele.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm still in. Looking forward to it.
0 Likes

Kimberly, Is the craft show still on? How many do you have signed up? And is there any new info? Thanks Lynne
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Sorry for the late reply... been runnin' crazy :) Yes, the parking lot sale is still on. I believe we have between 8 and 10 people.

It will be from 12 til 5 so vendors can come around 10:30 to start setting up.

Let me know if you will be coming!

Kimberly
0 Likes
TrulyTina
Inspiration Seeker

More details are online at https://www.facebook.com/events/101303413338664/ (you should be able to view this link even if you're not on Facebook. If you can't, let me know.)

Don't forget that this outdoor Craft Fair is the Sunday before Mother's Day, so this is your {FREE} opportunity to promote your special handmade gifts, greeting cards or pre-made gift baskets/arrangements with a Mother's Day theme!
0 Likes
TrulyTina
Inspiration Seeker

Don't forget today's the last day to reserve your FREE vendor space for the Ivy House Craft Fair! All the details about the Fair this Sunday May 6 are here: www.facebook.com/events/101303413338664/
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.