Former_Member
Not applicable

Merry Meet!

I am faeriecupcake. I LOVE to craft! .....I also enjoy cooking, dragonfly watching, laughing, making faerie gardens, shiny things and eating sweets.
Please feel free to join and jump right in!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Merry Meet!

Hey you!! I saw all your videos on utube! Really fabulous job you have done on them!! I swear we are sisters separated at birth hahahaha we are so much alike in so many ways and have such similar interests! I think we should plan an outing in a park with no shoes and messy hair and visit with faeries!!! hahaha
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That would be so fun!!!!
(CHEERS) to the faeries!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all! Honored to be part of the team...I adore all things fantasy! Hope we can support each other locally! I still have to make some time to check out everyone's sites in depth...so I'm looking forward to seeing those youtube videos mentioned above! If you do plan a meet, let me know! Cheers!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

FYI for Irish-inspired wares: There's a great show that I participated in last year, which I thought you might like - the Celtic Harvest Festival in Edgewater. their very first run was last year and they had a great turnout. The show is Sept 17 & 18, and the deadline for apps, I think, is June 24th. The vendors I spoke with last year were all happy with the turnout and sales they had. (And they even have a photo of me and my daughter in the Vendors section...aawww....:D )
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

SOUNDS SO COOL!
Thanks so much for posting this info :D
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.