"New" Team Community Space

There is a STRONG Possibility this team will be closed, I am the only active leader and other then what I am finding in the forums I have not received any notifications.
I am not sure if it has been postponed or if they are implementing the changes on or by September 12th, but if you log in to go to this team and get a blank screen be aware that it might not be in existence anymore.

"Information for Team Captains and Leaders About the New Community Spaces
We’re refreshing the Etsy community experience to make it easier to connect with other sellers, grow your creative business, and keep up with the latest Etsy news.

Please see the Site Update for all the highlights on the improvements in the works. Below are important details for Captains and Leaders about the logistics of transitioning to the new spaces:

All Etsy Teams with at least one discussion board post since October 2016 will be available in the new community space. This migration will include the team’s name, description, member list, and any active discussion threads with a member post from within the past 24 months. If you’d like to ensure an older thread from your team’s discussion board is migrated, just add a new comment to the thread before September 12, 2018.
Once the new community experience is live, Team Captains or leaders should upload their team logo, as your logo will not be automatically transitioned into the new space. To use your team’s current logo, download the image before September 12. Team logos must be sized to 200 x 150px. If you do not upload a Team image, a default image is automatically provided.
Prior to the launch of our new community spaces, there will be a brief read-only period to allow for the migration of existing Etsy Teams and Forums content. Advance notice will be provided to everyone in the seller community via the Forums."

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.