What was the last thing you copied and pasted?

Just hit paste and then hit post.

I will start with...

catastrophic thinking

Re: paste your copy game.

0 Likes

"To have kids work in the library and to help out in school and to clean the blackboards does not require changing our child-labor laws," Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who is also seeking the Republican nomination, said during the Iowa debate.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

NEW YORK—Emphasizing that the practice was just more evidence of journalists’ bias against him, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump stated Thursday that he was sick and tired of the mainstream media always attempting to place his words into some kind of context. “The corrupt news media is constantly taking the things I say and putting them within the larger context of politics and global events—it’s absolutely sickening what they do,” said Trump, adding that many of the comments he has made—including his call yesterday for Russia to hack into the emails of his presidential opponent Hillary Clinton and publish the contents—had been repeatedly and unfairly contextualized with relevant facts about the world and pertinent information about the situation in which they were stated. “It’s completely shameful to take words I’ve spoken or written and try to connect them to some kind of objective reality. I say something, and the next thing I know, a crooked reporter is telling everyone what I said along with a fact-based explanation of what its implications are and why it matters. It’s ridiculous, and it has to stop.” Trump added that he would not hesitate to ban any news organization from his campaign that continued to twist his statements by implying they held any specific meaning about or relation to the world we inhabit.
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Who remembers these adverts? They really take me back.
0 Likes

A loanword from the Japanese (うま味?), umami can be translated as "pleasant savory taste".
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Kim Theresa Mollica
NON
COUNTY COURT JUDGE, GROUP 14 Vote for One
ALL PCTS
Bradford A. Peterson
0 Likes

0 Likes

Men's Crazy Lace Agate and Sterling Silver Bracelet. Brown, White, Yellow, Gray, Grey, Red and Terracotta Colors.

This bracelet that I made is composed of the gemstone, Crazy Lace Agate. All of the stone beads are of the same gemstone and it is such an interesting and earthy stone.

The gemstone beads measure 6mm and the Sterling Silver beads measure 5mm. All of the metal on the bracelet is Sterling Silver, even the metal jump rings between the beads. The beads have been placed on a dark brown leather cord.

The bracelet measures 7.15, 16 inches, nearly 8 inches or 20.1 cm. It is leather, so it may stretch a little.
0 Likes

include: erythritol
0 Likes

is strong stainless steel that has been coated with nylon. The wire will not come into contact with the skin because of the nylon coating.
0 Likes

My Great-Great-great grandmother was a cook's merchant asmolova) and it's from her recipe for cream and sweet rolls for cake Napoleon. How many live, I haven't tried it even better)) and to make their own very simple.
Cream
The proportion of the 5 Eggs-(Cream is delicious, I take 10 always)
Separate yolks, separately squirrels. Protein Fluff to full function. Yolks rub to the color of a close to the white-light cream shoes too.
In yolks at the stage of friction add sugar-a little more than 0,5 glasses (0.7)
Yolks put in the pot in which you can cook (not dry), in which there same shift the squirrels and add 0,5 liter of milk.
Spoon Mix, put it on a small fire and start herding the pot, constantly pomeshivaya spoon. In 3 minutes or so-like mass dissolve, start there add flour and pour a little bit, a trickle from the canteen spoons. STOP AT THIS NUMBER 5-7 tablespoons of flour with a slide - mass shall zagustevatʹ eyes. Interrupt constantly, especially bottom poddevatʹ make sure it doesn't stick. Starts to boil, make sure the density of the showed up, turn off the fire and clean up the pot in the cold.
Grab the butter-200 grams, and rub it with a fork to fig what the condition, it will be like a slacker. When the mass in the pot to get cold, add in her rastertoye creamery butter and carefully vymeshivay. Once again to the veterans and the cream is ready.
The Cups at the Napoleon
Makes even rukoop. A glass of water, a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoons of vodka, and hammer one raw egg, mix with a fork, put the flour and how many will take to nekrutogo test (about 18-20 tablespoons with a slide). Mixing the dough, no problem, just not to liplo to hand. Sausage Roll, cut her to pieces-approximately 9-11 pyshechek. Take the soft butter. One Bundt Cake hands rasplyushchivayeshʹ, a slice of butter sloishʹ, then kicks the ball again and again and rasplyushchivayeshʹ sloishʹ butter-So 3 times every bundt cake. Then you take the ball and already prosloyenyy rolling in thin bread. Bread on a baking sheet, a little lube oil and vypekayeshʹ-Baking Fast-5 minutes or so. And so all the dumplings. Everybody, give them cool down and do the cream. The last chunk goes to the little baby, her path from the top of the cake
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.