Wondering how everyone is doing?

Just thinking about the people I have met here and am wondering how you are all doing?  I am good, watching the trees put on their brilliant fall display and dreading the winter......however, I am happy, my Moses is a real charmer....his new trick is to hide around corners and when I get close he jumps out on his back legs and looks like he is flying!!  It really is pretty funny.

All else is good and hoping everyone is still smiling and finding that bit of joy that comes everyday if we pay attention.  Enjoy your day/night......see Ya

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

Re: Wondering how everyone is doing?

@ngeorgiou Good to see you and know that you are well =]  Autumn colours are beautiful, aren't they ^^ Been raining a lot lately, sunny today though, it was lovely. Is Moses a cat? So playful =] 

"Hoping everyone is still smiling and finding that bit of joy that comes everyday if we pay attention." That's lovely, I like it =] 

0 Likes

@Artbesico Hi Art....yep, Moses is a boy cat.....I have had him one year now and he is such a joy, definitely mommas boy and makes me smile all the time.  Hope you are finding something to smile about......even if it you have to make it up!!!! I am alone a lot and have become a master of my own entertainment............enjoy!!!

0 Likes
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

@ngeorgiou Moses sounds like a darling cat ^^ 

I'm gonna take it easy over the weekend, just relax and chill =]

Have you got another craft show you have to prepare for soon? 

0 Likes

The philosophy conveyed in your last sentence of your post is something to which I can relate... paying attention to little things around us and finding the joy in things others might easily overlook. (:
I'm doing alright. October was rough in some ways. I wound up sick for most of it, and then even when I thought I was feeling better, the recovery was slow. Mostly dealing with fatigue for the past couple weeks now. But today, after a few reeeally good nights of sleep, I'm feeling a lot better again and can only hope that the trend continues.
The autumn colors here were beautiful, and I wish I've gotten to wander more with my camera because this is one of my favorite times of year for photography. Now, though, most of the foliage has fallen. But I still got to see plenty from my yard, and I feel really fortunate to be living where I am. We're just far enough out of the city that I can see lots of greenery around me, and we have lots of creatures that pass through our yard. Also the stargazing conditions here are really good, and it's been nice to wake up early and see some of my favorite Winter stars in the sky out my living room and bedroom.
I've been making new jewelry as well, but only for a couple weeks now... Hadn't been listing much on Etsy since my views absolutely tanked and I was down 90%, despite having better photos, better tags and more items in my store. I was only sparsely relisting product as time went on, and was focusing a lot of efforts elsewhere. But I'm having fun again now that I've gotten started.
Otherwise, we're also still adjusting to life with a new cat in the house. Your Moses sounds adorable. Ours is called Lila, and she's a tiny russian blue/calico mix with a beautiful temperament. I actually have some pictures and videos of both of our furbabies on my Instagram; hope it's okay to share a link -- https://www.instagram.com/quirkymich/

Anyway, that's about it. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to the extra hour of sleep tonight. :D

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.