I hope everyone is doing well, it seems no=one comes here anymore, sad.  Wishing everyone happiness, success and health.  Carry on and be surprised what will come your way....................

Re: Sad.......no-one comes here anymore

@BreezeOnTheLake   hi again.....good grief...I would not want anyone going through all my stuff either, it is intrusive!!!  Wish I could help out some way, but it should be over and done soon and you can breath again.  Hope that you are feeling better. 

Here is a laugh for you...there is a very pregnant bear hanging around, sooooo pregnant that she sits and eats acorns, gets up, walks about 20 feet, sits and eats again....took her a half hour to cross the yard which is not that big.....wonder how many cubs she is going to have?  Hopefully, I will come back in the spring and let you know.  Try and enjoy the rest of the day/or night.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
BreezeOnTheLake
Conversation Maker

@ngeorgiou  Oh wow, that pregnant bear! What a delight to get to see such a sight in your yard! How wonderful! I hope mama bear gets to have some bouncing, healthy babies when the time comes. Will she hibernate soon? What will the timing be in having her cubs? 

I'm off to bed shortly but will be back tomorrow to learn more about this mama-to-be bear!

0 Likes

Hello ya all!  ;)  So nice to read your happy posts.  Enjoy your weekends!

1 Like
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

@NancyQstudio good to see you, was just wondering how you have been, hope life is not keeping you too busy. 

0 Likes

@Artbesico It's always nice to hear from you too!  What do you have planned for this Sunday?  Right now things are a little busier than I'd like.  And not all in the most productive ways.  Isn't that just how life happens?  ;)  I'm about to go paint in the attempt to finish at least one for this week and finish lesson plans late tonight when my kids go to bed. I'm so behind with work due to some medical issues which is stressing me out a bit.  My family is all home today and I'm excited about spending some time with them later today.  But my hubby flies out again for work tonight. I always miss him.  I hope things are going very well for you and you are able to keep doing what you love!

0 Likes
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

@NancyQstudio I was working on getting colours right yesterday/Sunday, got a few t-shirts to print this week, just waiting for blank tees to come in. Weather has started to feel a lot cooler now and it's been raining a lot so it was nice staying indoors. 

I hope your medical issues are nothing serious and that you are feeling well, try not to stress out too much about getting behind on work, health comes first, take care. Hope your hubby have a good work trip and be back home soon. 

Have a good week and enjoy your painting =]

2 Likes
BreezeOnTheLake
Conversation Maker

Since I started experiencing a bug that won't allow me to post from Firefox, but only from Chrome, I don't bother anymore. 

Firefox is my browser. I only use Chrome for this bug. I'm not interested in using Chrome completely for everything. I like my Firefox. Etsy wont' fix this bug. 

I can't be bothered opening two browsers. I never come here anymore. Maybe that's what Etsy wants. Screw it up so much that we don't bother anymore. ScreW Etsy.

0 Likes
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

@BreezeOnTheLake oh no = {  

I can totally understand though, I wouldn't like to have to go on another browser just to post either. I can also understand once you've got used to a browser and it works fine then you don't really want to switch to another. 

I wonder if everyone on Firefox has the same problem that they can't post on here? 

0 Likes

@BreezeOnTheLakeThat's frustrating. I experienced something similar for a couple months when the forum was new... I don't know if it's the same thing as what you're experiencing, but it was specific to Firefox as well, which is my browser of choice. Eventually a random Firefox update fixed some of it. After that, I could only sporadically post, but that was still better than nothing... that was about a month into the issue. But then another update actually fixed things for good. I hope that happens for you as well or that if Etsy can do anything on their end, they do. :(

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.