Introductions

If you are new to this community, please introduce yourself. List your maker talents so we can share and help one another.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Introductions

My name is Emily. I just moved to Orlando in January from the Chicago area and just starting up my Etsy shop! I'd love to get to know other makers around here and any helpful advice!

3 Likes

Hey Emily, nice to meet you! We also moved to Orlando in January! How are you liking the new climate? It's amazing!

0 Likes

Hello Emily! So nice to meet you! I am born and raised in Orlando so know the areas well. There are craft fairs, farmers' markets, so much more around the areas! I would love to get you the info if needed.

0 Likes

Hey, this is Zoe from Beard of God. Originally a Canadian company, Beard of God officially moved to Orlando, FL in January! We specialize in men's cosmetics and grooming but are expanding to a more gender-neutral product selection. Tons of new soaps and washes are coming soon, as well as vegan deodorant (as always, handcrafted in small-batches). We'd love to get to know other sellers in the area and connect! 

1 Like

Hi my name is Jennifer. I'm a native Floridian based out of Palm Harbor. I opened my Etsy shop Hems&Hardware earlier this year. I currently sell handcrafted jewelry but am looking to expand into other accessories and small gifts. I'm excited to get to know some other local makers to grow and share ideas with!

1 Like

Hi I’m Madi I’m new to Etsy I recently opened a sticker shop for USF fans and friends and I hope to get tips and maybe collaborate with some other local creators. 

1 Like

Hiya, My name is Kayla and I'm a Florida native currently located in Christmas outside the East Orlando area. I work with resin as a medium and began to sell my work in early 2021. I would love and appreciate any feedback on my shop or items you'd like to see listed! I'm constantly on the hunt for new molds and things to preserve in resin. 

Much love, Kayla

0 Likes

Hi Friends,

Hiya, My name is Mevlut and I'm a professional tailor. I sell my cover ups to florida. I have a small and cute place to sew the cover ups and dress

I wish you success on your shop.

0 Likes
MermaidCoffeeArt
Inspiration Seeker

Hi I'm Leira!

I am in Newberry, west of Gainesville. Can anyone take a look at my store and tell me what I'm missing?

I am a mixed Media Artist who is trying to promote art in everyday things we use.

Thank you!!!🥰

0 Likes
TSSupplyCompany
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, Everyone! My name is Melissa and I am from Orlando. I am just getting my shop set up and I would love feedback on my shop, best tags for SEO, and to meet others in my area! I make mugs, greeting cards, and ornaments.  

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.