What is your shop goal for March?

I know we are already a few days into the Month but I was hoping we could all share one goal for the month and cheer each other on to get it accomplished.

This month I would like to redo my profile page. When I set up shop I wasn't sure what to do with it so I just threw some links up. It's always bothered me but it's taken a backseat to everything else.

What's your goal?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: What is your shop goal for March?

It may sound wrong, I just want to sell something) Otherwise I feel soo invisible) New shop, and you working to proomote it, and yes, they like you, just not that much)
0 Likes

Irena - Looks like you did it! Congratulations!
0 Likes

I would like to redo my photos, but not sure which direction I want to go with them yet.
Honestly, this will probably wait until April - March is just too busy with other things, like a 2 week-long Spring Break for the kiddo!
0 Likes

I really need to add a bunch f made items to the shop.
0 Likes
GlassyEyed
Inspiration Seeker

My goal is to put up my new work and close out some of my older designs. I also have a dollar figure in my head of how much I want to sell this month.
0 Likes

I took some time and rewrote my profile page. I'm pretty happy with it now. I really feel its a good idea to review these things from time to time to see how we can tweak them.

Does anyone have a profile page they are really proud of and would like to share?
0 Likes

More Of The Past - Are u looking to retake the photos or are you going for a whole new background change?

Fatema - I have been also working on a bunch of draft listings. I'm doing it in bulk as I am more productive that way. I'm planning on listing one each day to keep things moving in my shop but having a whole bunch ready to go. How do you like to do it? All at once or spread out?

Erin - I'm excited to see your new work! I am a huge fan. Any hints?
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.