If You Are New To The Team...Introduce Yourself!

If You Are New To The Team...Introduce Yourself!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
18 Replies
tawnystreasures
Inspiration Seeker

Re: If You Are New To The Team...Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Tawny from tawnystreasures. I love to make all kinds of different things. My favorite thing to do is to recreate unwanted items into something new and useful and hopefully beautiful. I love rust, rhinestones, clocks, silverware, ornate metal, and almost anything vintage.
Thanks for inviting me to your team, Tawny
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Jennifer from SmokyMtnWoodcrafts. I live in the beautiful Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. I create handmade dried floral arrangements along with wedding bouquets and accessories that reflect much of the area I live in. My husband makes many of my wood products and he will soon be adding carved wood pieces. Thanks for the invite. I am happy to be part of the team!
Jennifer
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Anni from the Denver, Colo. area. I have been sewing since I was 12 and during the last decade, learned more crafts such as beading, polymer clay, stamping. Love it all! I was a belly dancer years ago and so have lots of bling and fabric leftover from those days. I am a full time special education teacher and hope to join my husband in retirement soon and create create create!

I'm so excited: expecting two grandbabies this summer!

Anni
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,

my name is PETER FOTI from Budapest, Hungary.

♥ You can FIND DAILY UPDATE of my art here: www.murumuru.hu

I'm creating pictures simply because it's making me happy. Bold colors, playful themes are giving a truly uniqe flavour of my art.
I decided to transmit my creative energies by artworks to the world.

Have a lovely day!
Peter
0 Likes

Hi all, nice to meet you! Connie :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Alana Greiner and I am the sole owner and artist at "Black Banty Photography, Book & Paper Arts" I make Handbound books, handmade recycled paper bead / homegrown feather jewelry and original hand sewn photo cards. I live and work on the family cattle ranch in Sundance, Wy. I'm a Chicago transplant growing roots in the wild west. Thanks!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/198904529/summer-ranch-road?ref=listing-1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/187403752/cardinal-photo-album?ref=listing-7

https://www.etsy.com/listing/197292519/handmade-recycled-paper-bead-necklace?ref=listing-6
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome to all new team members! So happy you joined us. ♥
0 Likes

Hi,
Jerry and I are the owners of OHANCollectibles (On Hooks and Needles Collectibles). The shop is vintage (some items being more vintage than others with a few antiques).
We have had many collections over the years & now are willing to part with many of them - dolls, blue jasper wedgwood, clothing - some designed and made by me, jewelry, housewares & home decor, music boxes, holiday items - mainly Christmas, and on occasion, books & artwork.
We live in Connecticut, so if you live nearby & wish to see items firsthand, let us know in advance and you will be warmly welcomed. You will also save on shipping if you buy.
Stop by my 1st Etsy shop: onhooksandneedlesct to see my original, self designed, hand crocheted clothing, afghans, dolls, holiday items & more. You will also be able to buy the patterns for any itme that is not One-of-a-kind. Many items are waiting for cool weather to be posted (more than 200).
If you have any questions, feel free to email me through Etsy or by my direct email address: onhooksandneedlesct@yahoo.com
Enjoy our shops.

Linda and Jerry
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!
My name is Christina and my shop is called Peripheral Images. I live in Calgary, Canada, in the foothills of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. My work focuses mainly on travel photography, but I have a sampling of hometown shots too! This looks like a great group with lots of wonderful shops!
Cheers,
Christina
0 Likes

Greetings,

Lindy from LindyLeeTreasures. I specialize in handmade pearl, gemstone and beaded jewelry. My home is in San Diego, California, I have been open on Etsy for 2 years. Looking forward to working with you all.

Best wishes, Lindy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I am Ashley and I make homemade pet treats. I bake for both dogs and cats as we waned to ensure all pets had access to health, scratch-made pet treats. We also ship all over the world as we want high quality pet treats to be the standard not the exception! I love what I do and I am excited to be part of the team :)

Best regards,
Ashley

https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/EnvyPetBakery
https://www.facebook.com/EnvyPetBakery
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello to all and welcome to Team Busy Bees! Hope your Holidays are just wonderful! Connie, Capt. BB :)
0 Likes

Good morning. I am from Illinois, the land of weather that is just plain crazy these days. I tie dye or hand dye shirts and accessories. I enjoy being creative. When I work I just let my soul take over and bring color beauty into each piece. And recently have added screenprinting to my shop as well. Thank you for letting me join, I am looking forward to learning alot on here :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome Leanna! Glad to have you on our Team Busy Bee's!
Connie, Capt.
1 Like

Hi, I'm Julie from JedJewellerySupplies.com where I sell vintage jewellery supplies and I also hand make jewellery which I sell in my other Etsy shop juliedeeleyjewellery.com.
1 Like

Great team! I am happy to join! Come and visit my contemporary jewelry shop! Good sales to everyone!
1 Like

Hi everyone! I am Christina, I recently opened Branded With Love shop https://brandedwithlovestore.etsy.com

I am looking forward to learning more from other sellers in this group. I would love to gain some experience from you all.

1 Like

Hello! I am Chelsey and I am the owner of Locketts Trinketts. https://lockettstrinketts.etsy.com
 I am new and still exploring this new adventure. I make cute keychains and bows, and hope to add some painted art soon. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.