Pattern and/or Etsy Studio

I saw in the Chitchat thread that Jessica from FastCrawl is using Etsy's Pattern site. Anyone else? What do you think?

How 'bout Etsy Studio for you supply sellers? Are you seeing more sales — or at least more views?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Pattern and/or Etsy Studio

I actually just disbanded my Pattern site. There were little bursts of views, but ultimately there weren't enough to justify the high price of $15/month. My regular Etsy shop gets more views and activity.

I'm going to destash some of the supplies I don't use anymore, so I'll be using Etsy Studio for that, but since I'm not a regular supply seller, I don't really have anything to base success on or not.
0 Likes

Thanks for jumping in, Jessica! I was curious about how Pattern was going for folks.

I did well destashing supplies on Ebay awhile ago. I did auction lots of all metals (findings, leftover chain, charms, that kind of stuff) and all beads. The stuff got snapped right up!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've heard a lot of people find success on Ebay, and it's where I go to find destash lots when I don't want to buy large quantities of things I'm not 100% sure I can use, but selling on Ebay seems complicated to me, lol. I'm just not used to it, and am probably looking for an excuse!
0 Likes

I was thinking of destashing or putting together DIY kits for Etsy Studio. Curious to hear others' experiences when it's up and running.
0 Likes

The best pace I have found to destash is on Facebook. Facebook has a bunch of different destashing groups, specifically for jewelry supplies and even other craft or hobby supplies. It's totally free and your in total control. Just search Facebook using keywords words like buy and sell you destash or destash supplies.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Good info - thanks!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.