How I improved my etsy store - Tips to Rank #1 @m7pu

Some tips for my fellow team members:)

Wanted to know how can I get more sales to my store and after some research I found someone that told me to speak with Maya because she helped many etsy store owners.

This is how I found fiv err. It's a site with thousands of freelancers that do a lot of things for $5

So I bought the gig of Maya and she reviewed my store and I need to say that I was really impressed

gig details here

I Will Help You Improve Your Etsy Store

After some research I found another good etsy shop critique gig

gig details here:

I Will Critique And Review Your Etsy Shop In Detail

Got a professional banner from Denise

gig details here:

I Will Make You An Amazing Etsy Banner Or Cover Photo

Promoted my store in a women magazine for $10 and it was ok. This is another gig bought from Maya

gig details here:

I Will Promote Your Etsy Store In My Website

This is another gig and it's about SEO with many positive reviews. I'll test it in the following weeks and i'll  share my results here

gig details here:

I Will Seo Optimize Your Etsy Listing To Rank On Page 1

If you decide to buy other gigs for your store be sure to check the review section and look for recent reviews. If they are too old the freelancer is probably not active anymore.

There are lots of gigs on this site but I only used those. If you know other good ones please share them here and If you know any other good resource, tool or service that will help your fellow team members please get in touch with me and I will share it with all of our members.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: How I improved my etsy store - Tips to Rank #1 @m7pu

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.