Former_Member
Not applicable

Searching for shops/sellers to feature summer clothing, accessories, and anything else fashion.

Hello all!

I am looking for sponsers to feature on my growing blog which features both lifestyle and fashion. I would love to feature any accessories or clothes that are fun for this summer while promoting your shop!

My blog is: http://debzdebbie.blogspot.com/

Thanks for taking a look and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Searching for shops/sellers to feature summer clothing, accessories, and anything else fashion.

Are you featuring any wedding items?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Searching for shops/sellers to feature summer clothing, accessories, and anything else fashion.

Sadly not :(
Thank you for your interest though!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm interested in learning a little more! :))
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

feature art?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have a jewelry shop and love to work with bloggers! Let me know if you want to feature my shop and which items you would like me to send you. Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

If you want to feature leather jewelry and accessories, my shop has some fun items for summer.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

In reply to Mellissa Pickering,

I will be wearing the items and posting photographs which include a blurb about your shop. It would be great to get some quality photographs of some items so that I can have a photo with a link to your shop as well in order to really feature the etsy seller.
I also promote my blog on Facebook for any users and when I put a new post I'll be promoting your shop as well :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Oh! I shall also provide a review for your product. Sorry I forgot to add that in my previous post.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.