Former_Member
Not applicable

Lifestyle and Fashion blogger looking for February and March Sponsors

I have a great little blog called Daisy Dayz. I currently have around 3,200+ followers across a variety of platforms and receive around 10k page views a month (2,200 unique page views)

I have a sponsorship page, which explains all my sponsorship options and fees, as well as giving plenty of stats for you to see. http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.co.uk/p/advertise-with-daisy-dayz.html

I recently won Welsh Lifestyle Blogger of the Year for 2012 so have been featured in some local press and on the internet.

I am interested in working with Etsy sellers from all fields so please get in contact if you are interested in working with me over the next 2 months.

Hope to hear from a few of you soon
Thanks
Chantele
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Lifestyle and Fashion blogger looking for February and March Sponsors

Hi, I am Portia Shepherd, creator of MommAtude blog. I recently completed a review for Shindigz and would love for everyone to check it out! Additionally, we are giving MommAtude supporters and readers a special discount offer! If you love party planning just as I do, then Shindigz is the place for you!

Check out my review here:
mommatude478.blogspot.com/2013/01/shindigz-review-and-special-offer...

If you would like to for MommAtude to review items at your store or to do a giveaway, please send me an email at shepherdp@mommatude478.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
0 Likes
artsyants
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Lifestyle and Fashion blogger looking for February and March Sponsors

Hi Chantele,

We're open to ad swaps, and if you have an article that might fit into our blog category then you may send it over for review.

http://artsyants.blogspot.com/

Let us know if you're interested!

- Artsy Ants -
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.