Former_Member
Not applicable

Family & home website with 300,000 daily pageviews looking for giveaway sponsors

Over the past 6 months, I have launched a new pregnancy and parenting online community targeting some of the "forgotten" demographics of family-building, including infertility, miscarriage/loss, and LGBT families alongside those who have had a simple road to parenthood. We currently have 8500+ members on our forums, average 4,100+ guests visiting the forums a day, and see approximately 300,000 daily pageviews.

As we prepare to launch our companion website to the forum, we are looking to build energy and excitement around our brand with some giveaways. We are looking for products of all sorts- from pregnancy gifts and childrens toys to cloth diapers and baby wraps, and home decor, fashion & personal care (since 1/4 of our members are not yet parents!)

We have a very large eco-friendly contingency, so any sort of natural home or beauty care items would be a big hit. So would cloth diapers, wraps, baby carriers, and eco-friendly children's toys.

In exchange for your item for the giveaway, we are offering the following promotional opportunities:

- Our page will follow you on facebook, twitter, and pinterest
- The giveaway will be featured for 1 week on facebook and twitter with an audience of over 1,000
- the giveaway will be announced on our forums for 3 days total during the promotional period, broadcast on all applicable forums of our community.

If you are intersted in collaborating with us, shoot me an inbox message. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Family & home website with 300,000 daily pageviews looking for giveaway sponsors

Hello StargazerDreamer, Do you have a link to your forum or website?
0 Likes

Re: Family & home website with 300,000 daily pageviews looking for giveaway sponsors

I would love the link too...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone! SO sory for the delay in my reply. I've had meningitis the past two weeks and I'm just now getting caught up on life.

Our website is www.thencomesfamily.com/community

Facebook: www.facebook.com/thencomesfamily
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.