Former_Member
Not applicable

Blogger Looking For New and Exciting Shops!

Hello!

I am currently looking for shops that would be interested in collaborating to promote your unique work. I run a lifestyle blog so please don't be shy about asking if your product would be the right fit! Also, my list below is not limited to what I listed below.

Fashion:. I am looking for shops that have a niche style, bright colors, or are pushing the limits of fashion. Sustainable and ethical clothing is a plus!

Beauty: I love to highlight shops that have an emphasis on natural and organic products!

Jewlery: Statement jewlery that you can't find anywhere else would be fantastic!

If anything fits you, please feel free to contact me on Etsy!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Blogger Looking For New and Exciting Shops!

Hello . My name is Belinda and I'd love to collaborate with you.
I sell clothing made with Ankara and African Wax Prints in really modern styles. Kindly check out my shop to see if it is a good fit.
0 Likes

Hello! My name is Svetlana.
I want to collaborate with you. I'm yarn and fibre dyer from Russia. You can see all my product in my Etsy shop.
0 Likes

Hi there!

I would love to speak about collaborating. I create beaded and wire wrapped statement jewelry and bridal hair pieces. Please take a look at my etsy or at my website anchoredarcher.com and let me know if you feel we could work together.
0 Likes

I'd love for a blog to feature my etsy shop!
0 Likes

Hi there,

We are Simon & Jon and we make wooden jewellery and gifts, most of which can be personalised. We'd love to collaborate. Please feel free to get in touch if you like what we do.

S&J
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Aleksandra and my last passion is sewing animal an cosplay hoodies, that fit for both everyday usage and sports activities.
Please take a look at my etsy and let me know if you feel we could work together.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,
My shop Fancy Your Home is looking for a blogger. We are looking to make our first sale and plan to expand. We sell decorative pillows and blankets, and fleece blankets and pillows for beds and couches. We are not limited to just making these items.
Please let me know if you're interested
Thanks
Ashley

Fancy Your Home
Pillow talk anyone? :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/401018675/handmade-fancy-burgundy-maroon-brocade?ref=shop_home_active_1

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyYourHome?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hiya!

I am a silversmith from the West African Tuareg Tribe. I make unique, high quality sterling silver jewelry using traditional Tuareg methods. Engraving is done freehand using a simple tool that looks like a sharpened Phillips screwdriver. I am sure you will find my items stunning and unique. I would love to collaborate.
Please let me know if you're interested
Thanks,
AlHadji

https://www.etsy.com/shop/kalidris
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.