Help and Support

Jump to solution
You can ask questions or just rant about something that happened today. Sometimes it is nice to get it off our chest.
Please do not mention the buyers name. This would be a breach of Etsy privacy laws. Also please be mindful of the language. Do not use abusive language or swear words. These are Etsy team rules.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help and Support

Jump to solution
Please do not post your items here. This thread is for questions and general support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies

Jump to solution
Please do not post your items here. This thread is for questions and general support.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello! When I type my shop name (dreambigbrowbands) in the search bar and it says no results. My link works but I am just wondering why it doesn't come up? Do I need to change sonething?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Where exactly are you searching? On Etsy, unfortunately, you cannot search for shop names. You can only search for items. You can, however, search for your shop on google but for your shop to appear on the google search it depends on the popularity of your shop. Increase your shop views by participating in viewing games which will help with Google search.

If you want customers to find your shop on Etsy add your shop name as a tag on your items which will eventually help your shop appear on Etsy search. I hope this helps.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, but I read a solution somewhere in the community: Write your store name as two separate tags in a few of your items (e.g. dream big and brow bands), then those items will show up in the search result; at least it works for me! :-)

0 Likes

Jump to solution
This question was posted by:
Cindy from CindysDesignStudio3 :
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CindysDesignStudio3

I just opened my shop, I'm still getting everything situated, can you please tell me how it looks? i am working on better pictures also. Is my product too cheesy or not in style anymore? I am trying to figure out why that first sale hasn't came in yet. I know it takes awhile, but i am getting a bit discouraged. Any help and opinions would be great. thank you!
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi there, many thanks for the invite! I've just had my shop reviewed and it was tough but really helpful: ironic how sometimes you work long hours making changes that you believe look more proffesional and are gonna catch more eyes but, instead of inviting people (which is, of course, the aim of it), it actually does the opposite. Already started with the suggested changes and will be working on them throughout this week; this truely is the never ending story!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.