Reponses

I am confused and do not understand what is going on.  What's with all this 'forum and community" that i have been reading today?  Some of the responses are negative and some positive.  What is this?  A free service to help sellers like me succeed ?   Or is it a magazine with paid subcribers about business?  I am confused.  Can someone enlighten me as to what this is all about?  Thank you

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
2 Replies
angilee123
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Reponses

This is just for the sellers on Etsy to get together just to say what they think in their opinions about how to make their store  a little bit better that’s all you don’t have to pay for it and it’s up to you if you wanted to participate. you don’t have to. It just other sellers that are just new to Etsy they haven’t been doing that great or just to get some ideas of what’s going on there and how they can make their  business better that’s all!  And also if you have any problems with customers. There’s a better way to handle them.thanks

0 Likes

Re: Reponses

The email I received was marketing the Captain's SEO service on Fiverr which is fee based.  As far as I can tell, marketing the Captain's "gig" on Fiverr was the sole purpose of creating this team.  It does not appear to be an SEO dicussion board per se.  There are existing SEO teams that discuss how to get found on Etsy and do not ask for money.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.