Former_Member
Not applicable

I have a lot of traffic, but few sales.

I have a request for other Etsy shop owners. Please look over my shop and tell me why I am getting good traffic, but few sales. I started the real shop in July and have had 3 sales. Is it my pictures, my write ups, or my prices???? Please be honest as I want to have a great shop for people to come to and have a pleasant experience. Thank you as you look through my shop and make suggestions to improve it.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: I have a lot of traffic, but few sales.

I have the same problem! Your shop looks good to me and the prices seem fair, so I honestly don't know.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I also have the same problem. I have free advertisement through some of my good friends and husband on facebook and twitter. I get a lot of views, but no catches so far. I know my store isn't fantastical, but I had just started up, and was hoping to get some input.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Even I have similar problems. My products are featuring on the first page of etsy on almost all required keywords it should, but somehow I'm nt getting as much views as there can be as well as no sales at all. Pretty disheartening who looked forward to etsy as a last hope for making a living.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm not giving up. I promote everyday on facebook, letting all my friends know I added new things, and they in turn help by promoting as well. I figure as long as I keep adding new stuff and editing, I have some hope left.
0 Likes

I have the same issue. I promote all the time and I have been doing this for about 7 months
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Maybe you don't have what the customer want to buy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I started my shop from August, but I have only one sale until now.
0 Likes

I have the same issue as everyone that has left a comment. It appears that each of our team members are unfortunately sharing this same problem. I am hopeful by joining teams, listening to others along with researching all the site has to offer....to FINALLY get that one sale. My area is saturated at this time and trying to get my SHOP noticed is difficult. My hopes are to add new ideas and items as I grow. Some days I feel like I have tried everything possible from suggestions to promote the shop, but thus far...had come close with some inquiries but NO SALE. I did view each shop that commented and wish that I needed something myself from each and everyone of you...But I promise to keep you in mind when the time comes...My wish is to hope we all become successful in our NEW journey..
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The wait has been worth it! It was a nice holiday season and enough to encourage me to continue. Found a niche and am working it! Just hang in there and it does come.....if too slow....look for a niche that you are really good at and pursue it! Pin to Pinterest, post to Facebook, etc. Use the web and social networks to spread the word about your unique items and your personality as well!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat as many of you! A decent number of views, but not much in the way of sales. I just keep tweaking things - new pictures, updating keywords - and hoping for the best!

Good luck to all of us! If we keep at it, I have to believe it'll happen eventually!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.